About this item
Rapala Pro Bass Fishing pits players against real-life fishing pros on top freshwater lakes across North America - only the finest techniques and equipment will determine who is the best of the best. For the first time ever in a fishing game, the competition is set up in a professional tournament structure and the action is presented as a live TV event with announcers (including Barry Brueland, the voice of InFisherman TV), live updates, competitive leader boards, analysis, and heart-pounding final weigh-ins. The competition gets tough as you fish through over 20 tournament events on your quest for the season trophy.
- Fully Integrated Wireless Rod & Reel Peripheral: Experience fishing action like you're on the water with full motions controls. Precise angling mechanics allow you to feel the smooth precision of the cast, intensity of the strike and the struggle of the fight with unprecedented accuracy.
- Authentic Pro Experience: Use the same tools that the pros use including an unequaled assortmen of Rapala lures and licensed boats, motors, and gear to fish for over 25 trophy species of fish.
- Simultaneous Multiplayer: Challenge your friends in a variety of competitive fishing and angling challenges.
- Exciting Tournament Action: Experience pro tournament action as you compete against the Rapala pro staff in over 20 tournament events.
- "Sport TV" Style Presentation: Announcer commentary, live updates, competitive leader boards, analysis, and heart-pounding final weigh-ins!
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE
|Platform:||Nintendo DS & DSi|
|Genre:||Sports & Racing|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.5 x 5.0 x 0.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.