Range Kleen Stainless Steel Double Shelf Wall Pot Rack
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Range Kleen Stainless-Steel Double Shelf Wall Pot Rack allows you to keep your most used cooking utensils within reach without taking up precious space on your counter. This product is designed for all types of kitchens and has a stainless-steel finish that will blend well with most interiors. The double-shelf pot rack is incredibly durable and will not rust or tarnish. It will be a big help to keep your kitchen accessories handy and easily accessible. Hang pots and pans on the rack and you will find yourself with a lot more working space in your kitchen. This stainless-steel pot rack will make a useful addition to any kitchen. It comes with everything you need for complete installation, including three wall screws, three wall anchors and eight pot hooks.
Range Kleen Stainless-Steel Double-Shelf Wall Pot Rack:
- Designed for all types of kitchens, large or small
- Double-shelf pot rack saves space and keeps cookware handy
- Includes three wall screws, three wall anchors and 8 pot hooks
- Easy to install and includes the complete installation hardware and instructions
- Stainless-steel finish complements most decors
- Saves space on your counter
- Model number: CW6004
- Dimensions in inches: 24.0 x 11.0 x 12.0
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||9.15|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||24.0 x 11.0 x 12.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Easily 50 pounds. very strong.by Hardbooter6/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I BELIEVE THE PAPERWORK SAID, 30 LBS.by jonEEgee6/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe the package states it will hold up to 30lbs. If the top rack is secured with 2 more screws, I think it will hold up to 50lbs.by Sle7786/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I went to a home improvement store and asked the clerk for help finding anchors that would hold the weight I needed, so it depends on which one's you buy. The screws/anchors provided only hold a total of 30 pounds, but I used anchors rated at 75 pounds each. There are 3 holes pre-drilled in the rack and it is suggested to put at least one of them in a wall stud for extra security.by TessieL6/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I plan on reinforcing mine, as I don't even feel it's capable of holding the recommended 30lbs...with personalization it could hold more than 30...maybe 40 or 50lbs?! idk.by BF1236/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If secured properly I would feel safe up to 75lbsby WestTexasSpring6/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have an entire stainless cookware set on it along with tools made of aluminum and steel.by jim9246/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Pots and pans hanging from it in this picture are thick, heavy gauge stainless steel with nonstick coating. Like I said, use heavy duty molly bolts to secure it to the wall, not those little plastic things it comes with. It's very secure. I'm going to put a plant on the top shelf.by Ssaevyn6/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Sure Is!by DIYQu33n11/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It appears to be, yes. I got the stainless steel model and it is very shiny!by TessieL8/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No much lighter weightby WestTexasSpring1/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. More natural,rustic lookby jim9247/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?