Range Kleen Porcelain Stick-Free Broiler Pan With Chrome Grill
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Range Kleen Porcelain Broiler Pan with Chrome Grill can help you grill your favorite food even faster. The broiler pan is ideal for grilling anything from chicken and fish to beef and all kinds of yummy and healthy vegetables. The replacement broiler pan has a stick-free surface that makes cleaning a breeze and is a result of the porcelain coating that covers the steel, adding durability. For added functionality, the porcelain broiler pan comes with a chrome grill, and it is dishwasher safe for convenience. This piece is the original replacement part, ensuring that you are getting exactly what you need to continue cooking your meat and vegetables just the way you like. The Range Kleen Porcelain Broiler Pan has it all: it cooks delicious food with little to no mess, is easy to clean and is durable, ensuring that it will last.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.05|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||16.0 x 13.0 x 1.75|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, but for some reason, it dries the meat out. May be because I cook in an electric oven. I don't know. Will keep using different ways with it.by emktrx2/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby LalaTxgal1/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NOby slaucenburg12/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No I always use aluminum foil. I suppose it might if hot enough to sear the meat before you put it on it.by golliegper10/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Range Kleen Porcelain Broiler Pan (Model No. BP100XR) lists size as 16.0 x 13.0 x 1.75.
- outside measurementsby emktrx2/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 16 1/2L x 12 7/8W x 1 3/4Hby golliegper10/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this is the standard size that used to come with ovens. I ordered this one and they sent me a five inch one which you probably needby nyliram24/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just checked the external measurements of both the chrome top and the porcelain pan. The chrome top measures 15-3/16" x 12-7/8". The porcelain pan measures 16-1/2" x 12-5/8". On the short side, the chrome top extends over the lower pan but, on the long side, the lower pan extends out somewhat to act as a handle on each side. Hope this helps.by FastidiousNPicky9/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Ha, guess what? There is no enamel side to the pan. It is all aluminum. I use SOS on it, it cleans well however but totally not the product I thought I ordered.by emktrx2/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Most porcelain (enameled) cookware needs to have a bit of oil brushed on the cooking surface. A lower heat should be used and I line my drip pan with foil to make an easy clean up. Also, you can use parchment paper or foil to lay over the grill part to avoid sticking for some foods. The food will still cook properly. I advise against using sos pads or brillo or any abrasive cleaning product because it will ruin the enamel finish. Soak, hand wash and dry well. Follow the manufacturer's directions that can usually be found online.by IFortuna2/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have only used scotch brite scrubbing spongeby LalaTxgal8/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- SOS blue is probably alright for the pan but I would use a better cleaner on the bright plate and maybe a green pad to remove stubborn materials. I always cover it with aluminum foil so I don't have much cleaning to do. Hint: use your hands to form the foil to the bright plate and then cut a few of the slots to allow oils to pass into bottom reservoir.by golliegper10/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?