Similar items in stock
Range Kleen 8-Piece Drip Pan-Trim Ring, Style D fits Hinged Electric Ranges GE/Hotpoint/Kenmore, Chrome
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Make your kitchen fresh and save money and energy too! This Range Kleen product features original equipment manufacturing (OEM) quality, the same that was on your stove when it was new!
Range Kleen 8-Piece Drip Pan-Trim Ring, Style D fits Hinged Electric Ranges GE/Hotpoint/Kenmore, Chrome:
- Number 1 consumer's choice
- Set of 2 large and 2 small heavy-duty chrome-plated drip pans and 2 large and 2 small heavy-duty chrome-plated trim rings
- Style D
- Made in the USA
- Original equipment manufacturing (OEM) quality
- Fits hinged electric ranges GE, Hotpoint, Kenmore prior to 1995, MABE, Monogram (GE), Profile (GE) and RCA (GE); to make sure you purchase the right size drip pans for your range, go to www.rangekleen.com/fit for assistance
- To maintain the appearance and operation of your stove, you should change out your drip pans annually
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.5 x 11.25 x 1.25|
Ask a question
- Inside top edge of rings are 6-3/8" and 8-5/8". Believe these are the size you need.by Peented5/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Don't know if you've received your answer yet, but if not, your measurements are just what I was looking for also. When I received them I was happy to find they fit perfectly. I really like them and the price is great. Good luck.by Sebastianlovesit3/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The drip pans appear to be 6 1/4 and 8 3/4. It depends on where you measure from --inside or outside of the rims.by msirish9/25/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My pans did not fit the stove burner element . So unable to install on stovetop .by Violarose10/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The pans actually measure closer to 6-3/8" and 8-7/16".by Peented5/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The edge to edge measurement should be larger than the actual opening on the stove since they extend over the opening.by HOWS1/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- from $11.02