About this item
Kills: ants, black carpet beetles, crickets, earwigs, firebrats, fleas, gnats, hornets, houseflies, mosquitoes, palmetto bugs, pillbugs, rice weevils, roaches, saw toothed grain beetles, silverfish, small flying moths, spiders, ticks, wasps, waterbugs, yellow jackets.
- For use in apartments, household, homes, attics, basements, garages, storage areas, sheds, campers and cabins
- No wet, messy residue
- Keeps killing for up to 2 months
- Contains no CFCs or other ozone depleting substances
It is a violation Of federal law To use this product in a mannerinconsistent with its labeling. Do not use more than one fogger perroom. Do not use in small, enclosed spaces such as closets, cabinets, orunder counters or tables. Do not use in a room 5 ft x 5 ft or smaller;instead allow fog To enter From other rooms. Turn off all ignitionsources such as pilot lights (shut off gas valves), other open flames,or running electrical appliances that cycle off And on (I.E.,refrigerators, thermostats, etc). Call your gas utility or managementcompany if you need assistance with your pilot lights. One 1.5 oz cantreats up To 5,000 cu. Ft. (625 sq. Ft.) Of unobstructed space (25 ft x25 ft x 8 ft). Apply this product only as specified on this label. Donot use in food/feed handling establishments, restaurants or other areaswhere food/feed is commercially prepared or processed. 1. open cabinets,cupboards, drawers, closets And doors in areas To be treated. Remove orcover exposed foods, dishes, utensils, food processing equipment andsurfaces. Remove pets And birds, cover And turn off fish aquariumsbefore spraying. Turn off air flow systems in aquariums. Cover waxedfloors, waxed furniture And stereo or other plastic dust covers in theimmediate area surrounding the fogger (newspaper may be used). 2. closeoutside doors And windows. Shut off fans And air conditioners. 3. callyour gas utility or management company if you need assistance. 4. do notuse fogger in a cabinet or under a counter or table. 5. place a chair,table or stand in the center Of the room To be fogged cover with severallayers Of newspaper or paper towels.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.9|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.5 x 5.5 x 4.3|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 3 hrs is more than enough but, I do it before a long shopping day and don't smell anything when i return many hours later.by Mommie2Belle5/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 4 hours, no exceptionsby PamMcD10/12/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YOU WAIT 3TO 4 HOURSby FOOY7/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- approx. 3-4 hours , so taht the deffoger can be effectiveby jfmorillo7/10/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Area needs to be closed up for at least 4 hours then vented for 30 minutes.by lyingsaint3/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is not very effective on bed bugs. Raid also makes a Raid Max Bed Bug & Flea Killer (Walmart no. 550359652) that is more effective against these pests.by CommunityAnswer4/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. There are other products that do and you can buy them over the counter, or online.by CJewel4/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NOby jimandsean4/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If it gets on clothing wash immediately.by CommunityAnswer11/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Wash your hands. Wash the clothes. Take a shower. Don't eat until after you're clean so you won't ingest the ingredients.by fishnfool1864/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Avoid getting it on your clothes. If the fogger is far from your closet, you don't have to wash all your clothes, nor will they be stained. If you place the fogger very close to where you keep your clothes, they could potentially get stained or coated and would need washing or dry cleaning...depending on what type of clothing is affected.by CJewel4/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?