About this item
Save space in the kitchen with the Ragalta 12" Electric Skillet and Fryer. Whether your kitchen is on the small side or you just like having lots of open space, this electric skillet is just the right size for preparing a variety of quick and easy meals. Measuring 12" in diameter, the Ragalta electric skillet can conveniently be stored in a corner or in a cabinet. Though compact, it still offers plenty of room for frying, stewing, grilling and more. Pull out this grilling skillet to effortlessly make pancakes in the morning or grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch. The Ragalta 12" Electric Skillet and Fryer features several temperature settings, so it can be used in a variety of situations, from heating up leftovers to slow cooking pot roast. Easy to clean, the skillet comes with cool-touch handles to prevent burns and a clear, tempered glass lid so you can monitor your food.
Ragalta 12" Electric Skillet and Fryer:
- Perfect for frying, grilling, roasting, stewing, baking and even making pizza
- Variable temperature settings: warm, from 200 degrees Fahrenheit to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Removable plug for easy cleaning
- Ragalta electric skillet features a large capacity non-stick cooking surface
- Easy cleaning
- Cool-touch handles
- Large glass lid
- Cool-touch knob and steam vent
- Tempered glass lids allow for easy viewing while cooking
- Vent holes release excess moisture keeping glass clear
- 1-year limited warranty
- Dimensions: 13"L x 13"L x 4.4"H
- Model# RES16000
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||13.0 x 13.0 x 4.4|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
- Not deep at all. Maybe one inch.by ZZOOM9/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not very deep, see my review.by Fisherman73/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- probably notby Jez1018/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can pan fry them but it is not deep enough to deep fry them.by Fisherman73/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?