Ragalta Countertop Thermo Electric Hot/Cold Water Dispenser
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Ragalta Thermo Electric Cold and Hot Water Dispenser is just the right size for your home or office. It actually fits on a counter top. This Ragalta water dispenser heats water for your favorite hot beverages at a rate of five liters per hour. With readily available cold bottled water, you can save money over the individual serving size bottles and have less waste too. The hot water spigot has a child safety lock to prevent accidents.
Ragalta Countertop Thermo Electric Hot/Cold Water Dispenser:
- Cools water at 2 L/ hour
- Heats water at 5 L/ hour
- Rated voltage: 110 V/ 60Hz
- Refrigeration power: 75 W
- Heating power: 550 W
- High efficiency
- Anti-electric shock protection
- Universal non-spill water guard system
- Fits 3 to 5 gal bottles of water
- Hot water child safety lock
- Water reservoir
- LED status indicator
- ETL approved
- Water cooler does not include bottle
- 1-year limited warranty
- Dimensions: 21.7"L x 14.4"W x 13.7"H
- Countertop water dispenser, model# RWC110
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||13.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||21.7 x 14.4 x 13.7|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Through a bottleby lisasq12/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I put a 5 gallon water bottle on top of it, and the water is dispensed through the hot or cold spigots on the front. You only have to plug it in, and the water heats up for the hot, and chills for the cold faucet. It has very clear, simple directions which come with it, and explains how to set it up. If I can do it, ANYONE can:) It will still dispense water whether or not you plug it in. If you do not plug it in, the water temp will not change. We have a well, and sometimes in the summer, we run out of water, so this dispenser can sometimes rescue us thirsty people!by NJLWNGS10/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It needs a water bottle on top. I recommend the 3-gallon and not the 5-gallon. The five gallon bottle is too heavy for this flimsy dispenser.by zara44411/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Approx 5lbsby lisasq12/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have not weighed it, but I can lift it rather easily, without straining. I do take care not to lift things that weigh over 20 lbs.by NJLWNGS10/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 7 pounds. Its does come with screws if you need to anchor it to the floor. I did not need to do this.by Ginteal1/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?