About this item
The Radio Flyer Ride & Stand Stroll 'N Trike is the ultimate grow-with-me trike. The four-in-one trike has an adult steer and stroll adjustable push handle, footrest for early stages, secure three-point harness with high-back seat and a wrap around tray with cup holder. It has a great stand-on platform for a second rider. It will bring years of riding enjoyment to your child.
Radio Flyer Ride & Stand Stroll 'N Trike:
- Removable wrap around tray with cup holder
- High-back seat
- Secure 3-point harness (removable)
- Adult steer and stroll adjustable push handle
- Footrest for early stages
- Great stand-on platform for second rider
- Material: 33 percent steel/52 percent plastic/4 percent hardware/11 percent fabric
- Maximum weight capacity: 49 lbs
- Assembly required
- Dimensions: 40"L x 23.5"W x 39"H
|Age Start:||9 Months|
|Age End:||5 Years|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||22.05|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||40.0 x 23.5 x 39.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. If the child turns the handle bars while riding, does the parent have to over power the child in order to continue riding straight?
- Yes, the parent has control of the steering from behind. The steering at the child's level would only work at tricycle level when they're peddling on their own.by nanakd4/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I had my much bigger kid (65 lbs) stand with my 2 1/2 year-old (30 lbs) and was still able to push them around. The only drawback is the handlebars on the stand-up area is very low so not ideal for a big kid. But the bike could withstand both their weights.by Betty5554/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?