About this item
The Red Radio Flyer Scooter is a high performance three-wheel scooter designed for stability and speed. Its lean-to-steer technology makes turning a fun experience. The E-Z Glide urethane wheels also offer a fast and exciting ride. This Glider Scoot has a footbrake to allow for greater control and features a tapered deck that creates a clear kick-path. Assembly of this plastic scooter takes approximately 10 minutes. Made of 22 percent steel, 58 percent plastic and 20 percent hardware, the Red Radio Flyer Scooter is both durable and swift to ride.
Radio Flyer Pro-Glider Scooter, Red:
- Lean-to-steer makes turning fun
- Designed for stability and speed
- Footbrake for added control
- Premium E-Z Glide wheels for a faster ride
- Tapered deck creates a clear kick-path
- Material: 22 percent steel/58 percent plastic/20 percent hardware
- Maximum weight capacity: 60 lbs
- Assembly required; takes approximately less than 10 minutes
- Dimensions: 22"L x 9"W x 27"H
- Model# 545
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Age Start:||3 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||22.0 x 9.0 x 27.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Absolutely not. This scooter is for a two to three year old. I was buying it for a five year old.by Selainedear10/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It may be a little short for them depending on their height, but my almost 10 year old rides it. We bought it recently for her 4 year old little brother and she spends just as much time on it.by AKDDYoung11/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. What is the shipping size and weight of this item? I would like to take it on the plane with me for my grandson!
- The shipping weight is 6.7 lbs and the dimensions (in inches) are 22.0 x 9.0 x 27.0.by CommunityAnswer5/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?