Radio Flyer My 1st Scooter Sport
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$24.33 List price $32.98Save $8.65
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Your little ones will get a taste of independence while they stay safe on the Radio Flyer My 1st Scooter Sport. It will work well for beginners who are still developing their balance and coordination. This kids' scooter is specifically designed for maximum stability and safety, so your toddler can learn with care. It comes with an extra-wide base that makes it easier to ride and helps to prevent tipping. This Radio Flyer scooter has two wheels in the front and one in the back. It also now includes a foot brake for additional safety and control. This ride-on toy features new and improved steering that will help your children to develop their coordination. It is intended for kids who are 50 lbs and under to have fun and get active. Assembly will be a breeze because detailed instructions are also included. You and your child can feel good about having fun on this ride.
Get little ones on track to energetic play that will help them gain independence with the Radio Flyer My 1st Scooter Sport.
Radio Flyer My 1st Scooter Sport:
- Extra-wide base for better balance
- 2 front wheels for maximum stability
- Improved steering helps develop coordination
- Kids' scooter with easy-to-use foot brake for added control
- Maximum weight capacity: 50 lbs
- Assembly required
- Dimensions: 22.75"L x 11.625"W x 27"H
|Color:||White , Pink|
|Age Range:||5 to 7 Years Years , 2 Years Years , 3 to 4 Years Years|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||539P|
|Primary Shelf ID:||132589|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||11.62 x 22.75 x 27.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Does the Radio Flyer my First Scooter Sparkle have adjustable handles? Want to buy 2 of them 1 for a 4yr. old and 1 for a 2 yr. old
- No, it does not fold.by jk20154/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Unfortunately no, I am not sure a 2 year old could ride it, but a 4 year could with no issues.by Purpledragonette11/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby cjay526/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it does not have adjustable handles. I got this scooter for a 5 yr old and her 2 1/2 yr old sister could ride it as well. I am getting one for her this week! :)by Tbella534/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not sure what you mean by "adjustable". This is a very sturdy scooter and easy to handle and turn right or left and also has a brake. Hope this helps.by jandsunlover3/31/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No the handle is one size only not adjustableby mento02283/31/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Handles do not adjust. This would be good for a child of four but I think it might be a little big for a two year old.by Iodine393/31/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I didn't see a weight limit on it either. I think age wise as long as it doesn't seem to small or too big for the child it would be fine for them to ride. I expect if the child is too heavy it wouldn't roll freely.by Tbella5310/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The box says 2 to 5 years. It's very sturdy.by jandsunlover10/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Age 3-5 yearsby Junoir22/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- According to the radio flyer website it is for children 2-5 and the weight limit is 50lbs. Hope it helpsby mom2NJ4/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (17) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby FromNY2LA7/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Unfortunately no, but my girls both 3 years, can handle it no problem, and I see them being able to use it up to the age of 6 or 7.by Purpledragonette2/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby scooterider10/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, there's only one height.by celliott1612/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?