About this item
About Radio Flyer Like the Original Red Wagon that lent the company its name, Radio Flyer has become an American classic. From humble beginnings, Radio Flyer has been rediscovered with each new generation - creating a legacy of toys that continue to spark the imagination.
For over 90 years, millions of children have played with Radio Flyer wagons, launching countless voyages of imagination. Their beauty, simplicity, and standards of safety encourage adventure, discovery, and the wonders of childhood. As the new millennium gains momentum, Radio Flyer is still in the driver's seat - creating tomorrow's innovative products with the same classic quality and sheer sense of play that have been their trademarks from the beginning.
Radio Flyer wagons are truly icons of Americana.
- Dimensions: 29L x 7.25W x 31.75H inches
- Metal scooter with extra-wide wheels for balance
- Wide deck for easy foot placement, enhanced stability
- Features a foot brake for added safety and control
- Adjustable handlebar; handle folds for storage
- Weight capacity: 80 lbs.
- Recommended for 3-8 year olds
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||11.0|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Not sure exactly, but my grandson is 7, and looks more like 9, and he fits on it quite comfortably. Hope this was helpful.by nanabuhnana5/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It adjusts to be just as tall as any of the standard scooters.by BestGrandmanow5/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- As fast as the child's foot pushes it...it is not motorized.by nanabuhnana5/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?