Similar items in stock
Radio Flyer Deluxe Steer & Stroll Tricycle
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
- Steer and stroll design allows adults to push or steer
- Removable steering handle allows kids to roam freely
- While being pushed, kids can rest their feet and enjoy the free ride
- Sturdy steel frame construction
- Adjustable seat grows with your children
- Quiet ride tires won't annoy passers-by
- Covered storage bin for toys or care needs
- Ringing chrome bell for fun
- Weight capacity: 50 lbs.
- Suitable for ages 2-5 years
About Radio Flyer Like the Original Red Wagon that lent the company its name, Radio Flyer has become an American classic. From humble beginnings, Radio Flyer has been rediscovered with each new generation - creating a legacy of toys that continue to spark the imagination.
For over 90 years, millions of children have played with Radio Flyer wagons, launching countless voyages of imagination. Their beauty, simplicity, and standards of safety encourage adventure, discovery, and the wonders of childhood. As the new millennium gains momentum, Radio Flyer is still in the driver's seat - creating tomorrow's innovative products with the same classic quality and sheer sense of play that have been their trademarks from the beginning.
Radio Flyer wagons are truly icons of Americana.
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Age Range:||2 Years , 3 - 4 Years|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Features:||Push Bar,Adjustable Seat,Sound|
|Bicycle Frame Size:||"12"" (Age 2 to 5)"|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||53 V|
|Bicycle Wheel Diameter:||12\\"|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||28.00 x 21.50 x 22.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Hard plastic.by msts3/17/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The wheels are NOT rubber. They are more of a plastic. I guess the noise my sons makes when riding his trike never really bothered me, but I suppose it does make some noise.by hottiemommieof33/17/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I was wondering about this myself. I do not own this item yet .. but I did call the Radio Flyer Customer Service. This model has plastic wheels - but the upgraded version of this with the canapy has rubber tiresby complete8/17/2009Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Plastic, like a hot wheel.by ZoeGsMom3/17/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's the little yellow bucket on the back of the bike. It flips open and closed. Makes a nice little spot for the trike-rider to store treasures.by msts12/9/2009Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's a little compartment on the back of the trike with a hinged lid that can open and shut. It's large enough for small items. My son likes to put pinecones he finds on our walk in it and this morning we put our mittens and hats in it as we got too warm midway through our walk.by hottiemommieof312/9/2009Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's the yellow basket over the rear axle. Large enough for a snack and/or a sippy cup.by ZoeGsMom6/16/2009Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes the peddles work bon't they don't have breaks. You don't really move at fast speeds on this, my kids either keep their feet up while I push of stick their feet out to stop themselves.by northgamom2/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes the peddles work once you disconnect the parent handle, it just stops by your child putting down their feet. My toddler can't get going so fast that she is not able stop it. We absolutly love it!!!Hope you do too!by MaDTAZ12/9/2009Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products