About this item
The Radio Flyer Classic Red Wagon is designed to provide your child with a classic ride around the yard or neighborhood. It is roomy enough to hold two children. This kids' red wagon has an all-steel seamless body for extra durability. It also features no-scratch edges for added safety. This red wagon toy has 10" durable, steel wheels that are outfitted with real rubber tires for a nice quiet ride. Its handle folds underneath for easy transporting and storage. A no-pinch ball joint helps keep little fingers safe. The Radio Flyer Classic Red Wagon has a controlled turning radius to prevent tipping and an extra-long handle for easy pulling. It can be taken on adventures to the park or zoo, or used to carry items such as groceries. This classic red wagon would make a great gift, especially for a child who enjoys taking toys for a ride.
Radio Flyer Classic Red Wagon:
- Full-sized, all-steel seamless body with no-scratch edges
- Durable 10" steel wheels with real rubber tires for a quiet ride
- This kids' red wagon has a handle that folds under for easy storage
- No-pinch ball joint helps keep fingers safe
- Controlled turning radius prevents tipping
- Extra-long handle for easy pulling
- This red wagon would make a great gift, especially for a child who enjoys taking toys for a ride
- Great for walks around the neighborhood
- Also great for special adventures to the park or zoo
- Can be used for pets or for carrying groceries and other items
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Age Start:||2 Years|
|Age End:||6 Years|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||27.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||36.0 x 17.5 x 4.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.