About this item
One of the most used pans in any well-equipped kitchen. Skillets have sloped sides so that foods slide out easily. Used for cooking omelets, pancakes, quesadillas, sauteing vegetables, searing steaks, fish and poultry. The unique oval shape of this Rachael Ray 9" Hard Enamel Skillet is a cook top space saver by allowing you to use one burner without having to give up the other. A pour spout makes draining liquids easier and the nonstick interior surface makes cleanup effortless.
Rachael Ray 9" Hard Enamel Oval Skillet, Orange:
- The Rachael Ray 9" Hard Enamel Skillet beautiful porcelain exterior adds a punch of color to your kitchen and is easy to clean. Plus this cookware heats quickly and evenly, reducing "hot spots" that can burn foods
- Long-lasting nonstick interior allows food to slide off and makes cleanup quick and easy
- The rubberized dual-riveted handle is comfortable and oven safe to 350 degrees
- The unique shape of this oval skillet allows you to fit on one burner without giving up all the others. A convenient pour spout makes draining liquids much easier
- The orange skillet has a lifetime limited warranty
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||13.0 x 10.0 x 4.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.