Rachael Ray 4.25-Quart Stoneware Covered Oval Casserole
Customers also considered
- from $25.96
- from $41.19
- from $37.00
- from $32.50
- from $102.93
- from $14.96
- from $13.59
- from $36.94
- from $24.00
- from $17.00
- from $19.79
- from $53.33
- from $11.67
- from $13.25
- from $13.46
- from $11.99
About this item
About this item
This Rachael Ray Covered Casserole is a wonderful choice for people who are serious about cooking. Excite your dinner guests by bringing this vibrant and fun oval baking dish to the table. It's ideal for everyday use and also for entertaining. It is very utilitarian, and is a great choice for any number of dishes. Whether you're baking chicken or cheesy pasta, food has never looked so stylish, or tasted so good. Made from stoneware material, this Rachael Ray casserole is super durable and long-lasting. Conveniently, this piece is dishwasher, microwave, freezer and oven safe to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. Because of the appealing look of this oval casserole, you can take it straight from the oven to the table.
Rachael Ray 4.25-Quart Stoneware Covered Oval Casserole:
- Dishwasher, microwave, freezer and oven safe to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Oval casserole goes directly from oven to table
- Extra wide handle holes for a good grip
- Stoneware construction
- Dimensions: 15.75"L x 11.50"W x 8"H
- Quality assurance guarantee
- Sleek, elegant look
- Great for many different types of dishes
See all Rachael Ray cookware on Walmart.com. Check out our full selection of Rachael Ray cookware, bakeware, stoneware and cooking tools.
See all Bakeware on Walmart.com.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||8.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||15.75 x 11.5 x 8.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, I don't believe it is.by gigi19629/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not on top burners or cook top. IT is oven and microwave approved.by Merlintoo11/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your question, DD. All Rachael Ray stoneware is suitable for oven, microwave, refrigerator, freezer, and dishwasher. Using a stoneware piece on a stove top could lead to the stoneware breaking or cracking while being used. I hope this helps.by RachaelRayProductSpecialist5/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Can you sear a roast in this on top of the stove on a gas range before putting it in the oven?
- Thank you, Sogo17, for your question. This Rachael Ray stoneware casserole is safe for the oven, microwave, freezer, refrigerator and dishwasher. Using the stoneware in these approved ways will ensure that you have a beautiful, long lasting stoneware piece. We hope that this information helps you with your buying decision.by RachaelRayProductSpecialist10/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?