About this item
You will enjoy using this 8-Quart Rachael Ray Oval Pasta Pot with Pour Spout day in and day out. Whether you're boiling pasta, making a batch of chili or cooking grains, this pan is just the right size. With a colorful porcelain exterior that heats quickly and evenly, the non-stick Rachael Ray Spaghetti Pot avoids the creation of "hot spots." Made of aluminum with a tempered glass lid and long lasting non-stick interior, this covered porcelain enamel Rachael Ray Pasta Pot is made to last. Oven safe up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, the pasta pot offers an easy-grip, rubberized, dual riveted handle. Plus, with this conveniently large-sized 8-quart Rachael Ray Oval Pasta Pot with Pour Spout, there is no need to break the noodles to fit them into the pot anymore.
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||7.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||19.75 x 6.75 x 11.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, as long as you don't boil-out all of the water. Otherwise the pot could damage the glass top by sticking to it.by Michio81973/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We have had this pot since christmas and used it about 4 times a week on our glass top stove since we have purchased it and have seen no issues with the stove or the pot.by vbbbmom3/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you, needtoknow, for the question. This cookware is suitable for the glass top stoves as well as gas, electric, and halogen stoves. I hope this helps you out.by RachaelRayProductSpecialist3/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The lid is approximately 8X11 inches or 24x35 CM.by RachaelRayProductSpecialist6/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The is oven safe, including the lid, to 350 degrees. You can bake other products, such as chicken in it.by CommunityAnswer1/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?