Rachael Ray 1.5-Quart Whistling Teakettle
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Colorful and unique, this porcelain teakettle will add some spunk to your stovetop and brighten your day. Who knew boiling water could be so fun?
Rachael Ray 1.5-Quart Whistling Teakettle:
- Curved handle complements the compact kettle shape
- Porcelain exterior color looks great and is easy to clean
- Whistle feature signals when water is at a boil
- Convenient spout lever is at your fingertips for easy operation
- 1.5-quart capacity
- Aluminum construction
- Dimensions: 8.25"L x 8"W x 9"H
- Quality assurance guarantee
See all Rachael Ray cookware on Walmart.com. Check out our full selection of Rachael Ray cookware, bakeware, stoneware and cooking tools.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.85|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.25 x 8.0 x 9.0|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
- Rust develops in the spout.by TTAHOE9/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Dear Judi, Thank you for your inquiry. The Rachael Ray tea kettle interior does not break down after time. We do recommend not leaving water inside your kettle for extended periods of time and completely drying out the inside of your kettle after each use.by RachaelRayProductSpecialist1/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your question, Tweety. The great thing about this Rachael Ray 1.5 Quart Whistling Teakettle is that it is suitable for all stove tops which means gas, electric, induction, glass/ceramic, and solid plate stove tops. We hope that this information helps with your buying decision.by RachaelRayProductSpecialist11/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?