Customers also viewed these products
- $53.95 Was $134.95Save $81.00
- $40.99 List price $69.99Save $29.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Bring a classic, retro 50s flair to your kitchen while juicing your favorite citrus fruit with the Rabbit Citrus Juicer. This manual citrus juicer can withstand up to 600 pounds of pressure, which means it will get the maximum liquid out of the fruit that you are juicing. Whether you are juicing a lime, lemon, grapefruit or orange, this chrome juicer will give you delicious juice without any of the tart skin oils that people often get when using an electric juicer. Cleanup is also a snap with the Rabbit Citrus Juicer: simply rinse the parts with water and soap. The juicer features a lifetime warranty on moving parts.
Rabbit Citrus Juicer, Chrome:
- Leverages up to 600 lbs of pressure
- Wash with soap and water
- Lifetime warranty on moving parts
- 7.5" high and 4.5 lbs
- Stainless steel cone and funnel
See all kitchen appliances on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
|Color:||Silver , Clear|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||3506|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.48 x 7.48 x 8.66 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No wattage. This juicer is manual. You just push down the lever.by MBSmith12/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a Manual, mechanical juicer, it is operated by your arm, not electric.by grannywahm12/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?