About this item
The RWS Superdome .177 Pellets have excellent knock down power for hunting and target shooting.
RWS Superdome .177 Pellets, Field Line:
- Excellent knock down power
- Excellent for hunting and target shooting
- Rifled pellet
- English Bulldog design
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.9|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.5 x 5.0 x 4.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Leadby Chuck5/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This has to be primarily Lead. By itself lead is too soft to be this product. Manufacturers could use some Antimony to hardened the pellet and some Tin to sharpen the detail. This is what Bullet casters do. If you are worried about leaving Lead in the outdoor try to use a type of Pellet/Bullet trap to recover your pellets. Shotgun Gun shells allow you to buy some with Steel Pellets but they have their own problems. At least the pellet is very small in weight and Lead is found in nature too. More danger from all the LEAD in Batteries and their eventual retirement. VEGANby ChiMacho10/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These pellets are manufactured using lead.by CommunityAnswer8/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are made of lead.by mcc19617/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?