Similar items in stock
RP1000 Water Pump with GFCI
About this item
About this item
Enjoy the summer in you pool and keep the water flowing with this RP1000 Pool Water Pump. This powerful pump can move 1075 gallons of water in a single hour. The 110-120V models of this pump conform to ETL standards. Circulate your water with this swimming pool pump with ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI).
|Multi Pack Indicator:||Yes|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||9.9|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||18.0 x 11.0 x 10.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- YES,THEY GO IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FILTER.by RKT17/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can put a few of those 1 inch tablets in the middle. Hope this helps. If you look at the filters in walmart down in the middle most of them have a strainer looking center half way down inside.by jobob4306/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I WOULD RECOMMEND A BIGGER PUMP.by RKT17/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Avoid this "freeze-up" pump like the plague.by PeteToPete6/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- IF IT RUNS IT WILL FILTER YOUR POOL,CHANGE FILTER OFTER.YOU CAN CLEAN YOUR OLD FILTER AND REUSE IT,JUST SPRAY IT OUT WITH A GARDEN HOSE.ALSO USE POOL CLARIFIER SOLD AT WALMART OR KMART,THIS MAKES THE DIRT EASIER TO BE TAKEN OUT OF THE WATER.MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ENOUGH CLORINE.by RKT17/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby zzzyzxx6/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?