About this item
About this item
Brought to market by the company that created the music videogame genre with DanceDanceRevolution, Rock Revolution provides an unmatched rock experience. Rock Revolution ships with over 40 rock songs that span a broad range of bands and eras, along with a wide variety of downloadable songs available for the PlayStation 3 version of the game. When players take the stage, they can choose from up to 15 realistic characters, where they will perform in stunning unique and authentic venues. Additionally, up to six players can rock together online, or up to three players offline can jam in modes such as versus, co-op and band battle. Rockers can also tackle the game solo in the Career mode, where they are tasked with taking their band to the top of the charts by performing songs, learning techniques, creating set lists, and completing challenges.
- Also available on the Nintendo DS and Xbox 360.
- From the developers of Crush and Zumba Fitness 2.
- Average critic review score of 4/10.
- Supports 6 player multiplayer.
- Additional downloadable content available for purchase.
- Online features include friends, multiplayer, and voice chat.
- HD support: 720p.
- Genre: Music & Rhythm, Sub-Genre: Musical Instrumental.
- Requires controller, drums, and guitar to play.
- Optionally supports microphone.
- ESRB Rating: TEEN with Lyrics and Tobacco Reference
|Genre:||Music & Party|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.875 x 0.625 x 5.375|
Ask a question