Relion: Confirm Blood Glucose Monitoring System Perfect Pink Kit, 1 kt
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
- For Use Only With Relion Confirm/Micro Test Strips. Strips Sold Separately. Contents: Relion Confirm Blood Glucose Meter Carrying Case. Relion Lancing Device. 10 Relion Lancets. English/Spanish Instruction Manual. English/Spanish Quick Reference Guide. Relion Confirm/Micro Test Strips Sold Separately.
- Downloadable Test Results.* 360 Test Memory With Time And Date Stamp. Compact, State-Of-The-Art Lancing Device. Offers 5 Depth Settings. Convenient One-Hand Operation. *Download Equipment Available.
- No Requiere Codificacion. Disponible El Tamano Mas Pequeno De LA Muestra 0.3 Microlitros. Diseno Ultra Delgado. Examen EN Lugar Alternativo. Para Usar Solo On Tiras De Prueba Relion Confirm/Micro. Las Tiras De Prueba Se Venden Por Separado.
- No Coding Required.
- Small Sample Size, Only 0.3 Microliters.
- Ultra-Thin Design.
- Alternate Site Testing.
Instructions: Do Not Use If Seal Is Missing Or Broken. Store Between 32-122 F (0-50 C). For In Vitro Diagnostic Use.
|Flexible Spending Account-Eligible:||FSA Eligible|
|Manufacturer:||Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.|
|Number of Pieces:||1 monitoring system|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Primary|
Ask a question
- Noby DeefromCali4/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- no, just 10 lancets. But, you can buy a 20-count bottle of strips pretty cheap.by Daisy988/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby Dragonslayer158/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby OakPark438/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- noby Daisy981/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it comes with a small zippered case that holds the meter, test strips & lancets.by DeefromCali10/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the box contains a blue/gray adjustable lancint device and a black zipper case with straps and mesh pockets to hold everything you need.by ORcoaster6/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All monitors do. Just use the wider opening of the lancet device for your forearms. Most people don't bleed as well and bruise easier with forearm testing. At least when I was working with patients, that was the case.by Daisy9812/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, it has a separate adapter for the lancet injector (pen)by nikkiann7112/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby OakPark4312/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?