About this item
With no coding required, the ReliOn Confirm Blood Glucose Meter, Pink make testing your blood glucose levels easy. Requiring just a 0.3 milliliter blood sample, this glucometer quickly attracts and absorbs even a tiny sample of blood. Plus, a convenient "beep" sounds to let you know that you've successfully provided an accurate blood sample, taking the guesswork out of your testing experience. If you don't like taking samples from your finger, this glucose meter allows alternate the testing site from your finger to your palm, for a more comfortable way to test your glucose levels. With a 360-test memory and time stamping, you can store readings and effectively track your diabetic health. In just seven seconds, the ReliOn Confirm Blood Glucose Meter, Pink gives you accurate results in no time.
ReliOn Confirm Blood Glucose Meter, Pink:
- Newly designed lancing device features five-depth settings for less painful testing
- No coding required
- 0.3 ml sample size
- 7-second test time
- 360-test memory
- Time- and date-stamp
- 14- and 30-day averaging
- Validated for alternate site testing
- Downloading capability
- Confirming beep when blood sample is sufficient
- Ultra-slim design
- Instructions in English and Spanish
- For use with the ReliOn Confirm/micro Test Strips (sold separately)
Do Not Use If Seal Is Missing Or Broken. Store Between 32-122 F (0-50 C). For In Vitro Diagnostic Use.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.9 x 2.0 x 0.05|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Noby DeefromCali5/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, just 10 lancets. But, you can buy a 20-count bottle of strips pretty cheap.by Daisy985/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby Dragonslayer155/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby OakPark4310/4/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby Daisy981/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it comes with a small zippered case that holds the meter, test strips & lancets.by DeefromCali1/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the box contains a blue/gray adjustable lancint device and a black zipper case with straps and mesh pockets to hold everything you need.by ORcoaster4/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All monitors do. Just use the wider opening of the lancet device for your forearms. Most people don't bleed as well and bruise easier with forearm testing. At least when I was working with patients, that was the case.by Daisy985/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, it has a separate adapter for the lancet injector (pen)by nikkiann711/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby OakPark431/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?