About this item
The RECARO VIVO High-Back Booster Car Seat is a premium high back booster seat offering both safety and comfort. The Side Impact Protection is designed to distinctly protect five vulnerable areas of a child: head, neck, face, pelvis and torso.
RECARO VIVO High-Back Booster Car Seat:
- Premium high-back booster car seat offers safety and comfort
- Accommodates children from 30 lbs to 100 lbs, 37" to 59"
- For children approximately 3 to 12 years
- Side Impact Protection with EPS foam and extra large wings designed to protect 5 vulnerable areas: head, neck, face, pelvis and torso
- Adjustable, correctly-shaped headrest and comfort padding
- Seat measures 18"L x 12"W x 27"H
- NHSTA Testing
- Seat shipped with back and bottom disconnected
- Easy to clean microfiber cover
- Seat does not become a backless booster
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the ?Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include ?Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
See all car seats on Walmart.com. Shop car seats including convertible car seats and booster car seats. Save money. Live better.
|Car Seat Type:||Booster Car Seats|
|Car Seat Child Height Max:||59 inches|
|Car Seat Child Weight Max:||100 pounds|
|Car Seat Child Weight Min:||30 pounds|
|Car Seat Child Height Min:||37 inches|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||14.75|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||27.0 x 12.0 x 18.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.