Similar items in stock
- $42.90 Was $55.90Save $13.00
RCA VR6320 Digital Voice Recorder
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
The RCA Digital Voice Recorder, VR6320 helps make it easy to stay organized and remember important information. The device features folder renaming, which makes it easier to find important recordings later. Variable speed playback on this RCA digital recorder makes it easier for you to listen to recordings. You are able to date and time stamp recordings so that you know when they are from. This RCA voice recorder comes with pitch correction for slow or fast play, so you can speed up or slow down recordings without losing clarity. A built-in speaker and microphone lets you record and play back recordings without the need for additional equipment. The RCA Digital Voice Recorder, VR6320 has a built in key lock function and comes complete with a USB cable. The compact size of the device makes it portable and allows it to easily fit inside a purse or glove box, so it is ideal for those who are on the go.
RCA VR6320 Digital Voice Recorder:
- Folder renaming, making it easier to find that important recording
- Variable speed playback
- Pitch correction for slow or fast play
- Date and Time stamped recordings
- Headphone jack
- External microphone jack
- Built-in speaker and microphone
- Key Lock function
- USB cable included
- Uses 2 x AAA batteries (not included)
- RCA voice recorder is easy to use
|Manufacturer Part Number:||VR6320|
|Connector Type:||1 x Headphone, 1 x Microphone, 1 x USB 2.0|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||13.00 x 8.00 x 6.00 IN|
Ask a question
- nope, push button menu drivenby gwnewport10/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by Pseud4/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is! This recorder has AVR (Automatic Voice Recording) mode. This mode has three settings of sensitivity: Low, Medium and High which determine a what level of sound intensity recording will be activated. .by CommunityAnswer3/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the USB port cable is to save recordings to your compukerby gwnewport10/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The usb cable connects the recorder to your computer so you can offload the files and keep them in backup storage as long as you want. It includes software for managing the files and listening to them on the computer.by Pseud10/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can connect it to a PC or a Mac. It includes software for managing and listening to the sound files on either kind of computer.by Pseud4/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby MeMyself1233/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- from $5.67
- Rollback$10.97 Was $12.97Save $2.00
- $67.99 Was $74.95Save $6.96