Rca Dta800b1 Digital-to-analog Converter Box
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The RCA Digital TV Converter Box converts over-the-air digital TV broadcasts for use on older analog TVs that aren't equipped with a digital ATSC tuner. Just connect an antenna to the DTA800B1 then connect the DTA800B1's output to your TV. The product's compact size and dual-position (horizontal, or vertical with flip-out stand) design make it an easy fit with any TV. Its "Big Button" universal remote control allows you to control your converter box and TV with just one remote (works with most TV brands). A coaxial cable and remote control batteries are also included for your convenience.
RCA Digital TV Converter Box:
- Converts over-the-air digital broadcasts to analog
- Plug into your antenna and connect to TV
- "Big Button" remote control
- Vertical or horizontal positioning
- Parental controls
- Coaxial output, AV output
- Analog pass-through
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.2 x 6.6 x 2.6|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, you'll need an antenna to pick up the signal.by NewUserToGo11/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the box must be connected to an antenna in order to receive over the air digital broadcasts.by JerryPatRCA11/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (12) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes you do.by buckeyebren311/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. i have dish network and i dont get the local channels and im wondering if this would work to get the local channels without an antina
- No you will need an antenna and if your tv is not digital ready you would need this converter box too. Best Wishes.by WalSpokane6/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- cannot see this box working without antenna, I use some rabbit ears I bought years ago at the 99 cent store, I get Fox, ABC, and one other station, and there are five Spanish stations I am happy with my three stations, I use the TV in Bedroom so it is a great way to watch movies on the weekend! I love my little convertor box, so far, so goodby Listen996/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Manufacture warranty is up to one year unless you add additional warranty with Wal-Mart. FYI- make sure you keep your receipt for proof of purchase.by Lateefah9/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The warranty is 1 year parts and labor with your receipt.by JerryPatRCA9/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?