RCA Blu-ray Home Theater with VUDU, RTB1023
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This RCA Blu-ray home theater system with VUDU is all you need for enjoying Blu-ray discs, DVDs or online VUDU HD movies with an authentic home theater surround sound experience. It's also equipped with VUDU Apps and Pandora Internet Radio so you can connect it to the Internet using the Ethernet port to enjoy personalized online music streaming, stay connected with friends, get news, weather and much more. The RCA Blu-ray home theater system includes five speakers, subwoofer and a full-function remote control. Its HDMI output can provide a 1080p high-definition digital video signal to your compatible HDTV, while an auxiliary input can be used to connect AV equipment such as a cable or satellite box.
RCA Blu-ray Home Theater System with VUDU, RTB1023:
- Plays Blu-rays, DVDs and CDs
- 500W surround sound receiver
- Equipped with 5 speakers and subwoofer
- 1080p HDMI output
- VUDU movies and apps
- Pandora Internet Radio
- AUX input and output
- RCA Blu-ray home theater system includes a remote control
|Product Type:||Home theater system|
|Speaker(s):||2 x main channel speaker - external - wired 2 - external - wired 1 x center channel speaker - external - wired 1 x subwoofer - external - wired|
|Connector Type:||1 x HDMI output ( 19 pin HDMI Type A ) 1 x USB ( 4 pin USB Type A ) 1 x Ethernet ( RJ-45 ) 1 x audio line-in 1 x composite video output ( RCA phono ) 1 x component video output ( RCA phono x 3 )|
|Surround System Class:||5.1 channel|
|Built-in Decoders:||Dolby Digital, DTS decoder, Dolby Digital Plus|
|Components:||Speaker system, Blu-ray disc player / AV receiver|
|Output Power / Total:||500 Watt|
|Type:||Remote control - infrared , Blu-ray disc player|
|Power Device:||Power supply - internal|
|Media Format:||DVD, CD, Blu-ray Disc|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||20.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||17.165 x 19.488 x 12.992|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I purchased this system around Christmas 2010. Is it still in warranty or may I exchange it?
- The product has a One Year Parts & Labor Warrantyby solas8/12/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you purchased the extended warranty, I'm sure you can. Other than that, you'll have to see if you can negotiate with the store. As for it freezing up while you watch DVDs, you're right. I had that experience with it too. You can probably bring that to the attention of your seller in attempting to get your money back.by Zisca7/18/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is best to send an email to email@example.com. They will be able to assist in solving your issue.by JerryPatRCA6/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It can not be exchanged because the store only has a 90 day warranty with a receipt.As far as the manufacture they might replace the speeker or fix the whole thing but you will have to send it in to RCA directly(takes for ever) And to see if you still have the warranty on it just call RCA and give them the model and serial numbers and they can tell you..Hope this helps.by djrick4/12/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it has HDMI but it doesn't really matter, the picture is great while it lasts but my unit only lasted 60 days most others barely work for longer.by 5Monimom11/16/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, it has a 1080p HDMI output for connection to your TVby solas11/16/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. Oneby Zisca8/29/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The RTB1023 does not have an HDMI INPUT, the model has an HDMI OUTPUT to connect to the TV. The unit has analog (RED/WHITE) inputs to connect any analog audio source.by JerryPatRCA8/29/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This particular unit does not have a built in radio tunerby fotoman727/4/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is no AM/FM tuner on this unit.by JerryPatRCA6/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This system does not have an FM tuner. However, it does have auxiliary audio inputs for connecting any external audio sources.by ComputerCritter3/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?