VOXX - ACCESSORIES WHP141B RCA WIRELESS HEADPHONES 900MHZ
Customers also considered
- $30.91 Was $35.93Save $5.02
- Reduced Price$84.12 List price $105.15Save $21.03
- Reduced Price$25.61 List price $41.65Save $16.04
- $34.92 List price $58.77Save $23.85
- Reduced Price$50.99 List price $67.99Save $17.00
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$56.72 List price $87.39Save $30.67
- $18.64 List price $36.41Save $17.77
- Reduced Price$12.09 List price $23.32Save $11.23
- $995.12 List price $1293.79Save $298.67
- Reduced Price$10.01
- Reduced Price$17.05 List price $23.15Save $6.10
- Reduced Price$41.51 List price $63.96Save $22.45
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
RCA WIRELESS HEADPHONES 900MHZ
- RCA WIRELESS HEADPHONES 900MHZ
- 40MM 3 CH SELECT
|Primary Shelf ID:||1106406|
|Assembled Product Weight:||1.90 Pounds|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||10.00 x 8.00 x 6.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- These plug into a headphone (3.5mm) or an RCA jack, with an adapter, so they would work fine with your computer. There is no USB connection anywhere on this set of headphones.by CarryonDon12/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I use mine on the headphone jack of the computer. Not sure what the other reviewer who said they charge with a USB has, but these charge with a cord from the transmitter to the side of the headphone. The transmitter is powered by plugging it in to a wall outlet.by CarryonDon11/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I imagine. I haven't done this, but if your computer has a headphone jack, just plug the headphone cable from the cradle to your headphone jack on your computer. Try each channel on the headphones to see if anything picks up.by fromthe1980s12/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has a USB cord for charging so I would guess yesby Cgallamore3/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- I connected to the 2 RCA output jacks on back of TV and the TV speakers are still active you would have to mute or turn down TV vol. if you don't want the TV speakers on. I'm not sure if you use a "headphone" jack on TV the TV vol. may stop working. And yes the headphones do have their own vol. control. If you connect to the 2 RCA output jacks you will need a splitter that is available on Amazon.by CaptainSam4/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If your TV has a headphone jack, plugging in any item will disconnect the internal speakers. If you connect to the RCA output jacks the internal speakers will still be live, however, since the RCA jacks output a steady 1V P/P signal, you simply have to mute the TV speakers and the RCA jacks will continue to work. Volume is controlled on the headphones, not the TV.by quackAbunny4/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes the tv speaker is not mute & the headphones do have volume control.by Webonena1/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have a set of these at the house and they are perfect for those of us with moderate to severe hearing loss. They have their own amplifier and volume control. The range is great (I hear mine in back yard) and the sound is true in voice or music. The TV speaker option depends on your TV. Some TV speaker jacks cut off the speakers, but these phones also come with an RCA adapter cord, if your TV has an RCA (Red/White) output. Hope that helps.by CarryonDon11/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes they can and the sound is great............by theolegeezer11/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As long as it has a 3.5mm audio output jack (green) or RCA audio output jacks (red & white), it will work just fine.by CarryonDon4/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (11) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Gaspachgo3/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby ponfarr2/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $186.57 List price $319.95Save $133.38