About this item
Watch movies on the go with the RCA 7" Twin DVD Player. Backseat passengers in the vehicle can watch what they want using the built in DVD player or by using their iPod or iPhone. This portable system comes with a built-in DVD player and a 7" LCD monitor. The monitor features a pop-out iPhone dock for easy connecting. The RCA mobile DVD player for iPod/iPhone will play movies and videos making longer car rides a breeze. It can also be used to listen to music or view photos.
RCA 7" Twin DVD Player for iPod/iPhone:
- RCA Mobile DVD Player for iPod/iPhone has a 7" LCD screen with built-in DVD player
- Additional 7" LCD screen with pop-out iPod/iPhone dock
- Plays DVD, CD and JPEG
- Plays movies, videos and JPEG from your iPod/iPhone
- Plays video from Netflix app (Netflix subscription required)
- Dual-output car power adapter
- A/V cable for connection of additional LCD screen
- Headrest mounting kits
- 2 remote controls
- Built-in speakers
- Headphone jacks for private listening
- A/V output jacks
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Primary|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.35|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.314 x 13.582 x 7.48|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- not if you want private listening. there is only one port for headphone on the dvd player side.by sisterfun14/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, sort of. You can play a dvd on one screen and use your iPod/iPhone to watch a different movie on the other screen. One screen has a dvd player and the other has the iPod/iPhone connection.by MamaScarecrow6/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it may if you leave the door open. otherwise it closes nicely with the proper device. Although it is a piece of junk.by sisterfun110/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, you must have internet, or wifi to be able to use that feature.by sisterfun110/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?