Similar items in stock
RCA 7" Tablet 8GB Memory
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollbackfrom $39.95
About this item
About this item
The RCA 7" Tablet is a simple and easy way to stay connected to the world while you are on the go. Watch movies or TV, surf the Internet, play games and much more with the Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) Operating System.
RCA RCT6077W22 with WiFi 7" Touchscreen Tablet PC:
RCA 7" Tablet Technical Specifications:
- 1GHz Single Core ARM Cortex-A9 processor
- 1GB DDR3 of system memory
- 7.0" touchscreen, 800 x 480 resolution, virtual keyboard with Swype
- The Tablet with 8GB Memory & Google Mobile Services has built-in 802.11b/g/n WiFi
- Front 0.3MP webcam
- microUSB 2.0 port
- 8GB on-board storage memory, additional memory via microSD card slot
- 2 speakers
- Up to 4 hours of run time on a full charge
- RCA Tablet Weighs 0.70 lbs; 7.56" x 0.47" x 4.65" dimensions
- Android 4.1 OS (Jelly Bean)
- Gmail, Google Maps, Google Talk, YouTube
- Android browser and Google Play (for applications)
- Android Music Player
- RCA Tablet Media Formats: popular media formats
- Tablet with 8GB Memory & Google Mobile Services and AC adapter
What's a Tablet PC?
Tablet PCs are compact, ultra-portable entertainment devices that let you read email, surf the internet, read eBooks, view photos, play games, listen to music and watch video files. Most tablets are based on a smaller operating system, which allows you to purchase and download additional applications from supported stores. Tablet PCs do not have a CD/DVD drive and will not run Microsoft Windows or its applications. Tablet PCs function as a secondary device for casual entertainment purposes, and are not meant to replace a computer. They are ideal for use around the home and on the go with WiFi or 3-4g mobile broadband connections (pay as you go, contract may be required for service).
|Processor Type:||Single Core ARM Cortex A9 Processor|
|Processor Speed:||1.0 GHz|
|System Ram:||1 GB|
|Hard Drive Size:||8 GB|
|Laptop Screen Size:||7"|
|Battery Life:||4 hours|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Network Connection:||802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi|
|Connector Type:||1 x Headphone, 1 x MicroUSB 2.0, 1 x MicroSD Card|
|Operating System:||Google Android|
|Accessories Included:||AC Adapter|
|Operating System Version:||Android 4.1|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.06|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.6 x 0.46 x 7.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The front facing camera is web cam.by Looper801/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does have a camera to take pics with. they don't come out the greatest. Well that could be the kids and the way they take them. there is not a flash on it either that might have something to do with it. my son did tell me you can set it up with a flash but doesn't know how. It does also work as a webcam.by chickenface301/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It only has a front facing camera, and its only 0.3 MP. Not exactly high quality for taking photos.by Draco85001/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Low resolution on the front only. I guess it is for things like Skype, not for taking pictures.by alwweb1/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you can web cam with skype and facebook (which is coupled with skype)by Kissy4511/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The tablet has a front facing camera. You can visit the RCA Tablets Youtube channel for helpful video tutorials: http://www.youtube.com/RCATablets. For more information you can also visit the RCA website at www.RCAtablets.com.by RCA Audio Video1/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I need to know if this will play kids games. I will be purchasing 4 of them for children ages 7 to 11 and need to know if this will handle games.
- Yes it can.by Butterflykitty200812/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it will. I purchased three of them for my children 3-8 years old.by Butterflykitty200812/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. It is Android system. You can download games from Play Store.by RCA Audio Video12/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Wanda - this has all of the games available in the Google App Store... go to the store online and see what game apps they have. They have a ton so I think this would be suitable for your children. Good luck! I hope that helps! https://play.google.com/store/apps?hl=enby TechSavvyMomOf312/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Absolutely. I even downloaded a Norton app that lets you set parental controls for this tablet. If there's any issue with space (Eight Gigs isn't an exceptionally large amount of memory, but it is pretty decent), you can pick up a cheap microSD card for each tablet for extra storage space. Honestly, though, it shouldn't be neccessary unless you plan on adding a TON of games to them :) I bought mine for my boyfriend's 12 year old son, and it's really worth the buy!by PJC8812/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes! Great children's apps in the play store.by Raceytra12/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Its recommended but not required. You can download AVG for free on Google Play and it serves the purpose of protecting the tablet from virus'.by Draco85001/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. Antivirus programs are not needed and can't protect you from the bigger threat of theft of info. With Androids that's the issue. Look for a product that is called "Anti Theft" which Norton and McAfee are selling. Take care to download apps from trusted creators with a lot of feedback at Google Play and Amazon.com App store. And when installing an app look at what you're authorizing access to on your tablet. It's best to do banking and financial data from one computer with good security. The new Bluetooth version's claim to fame is that it doesn't take as much effort to 'pair' with another device. So there's a new threat. Make sure your tablets and phones are not communicating by sound or picture without your knowledge.by Canopyfan21/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not if you are wi-fi ing.by Kissy4511/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It would be a good idea to put antivirus on it. I do know that thru the Norton web site when you purchase it, it allows you to use you product key to download your antivirus on a certain number of other devices. If you already have a subscription to antivirus check to see if you can redownload your existing subscription to the tablet as well. They can get viruses and spy ware just like everything else.by mouse4u2nv751/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not really. In SETTINGS, you can set preferences for screen security, passwords, device administration and credential storage (see page EN-13 in the manual that came with the tablet).by Lucie471/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the instructions are in the instructions for set up.by slowtowes1/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?