Similar items in stock
RCA 7" Dual DVD Player
Consider these popular products
- from $49.98
- Rollback$39.98 Was $54.38Save $14.40
- from $59.98
- $109.98 List price $169.99Save $60.01
- $98.00 List price $129.99Save $31.99
- $78.00 List price $119.99Save $41.99
- $63.99 Was $69.93Save $5.94
- $59.98 Was $69.99Save $10.01
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Passengers enjoy rear-seat viewing of DVDs wherever you drive with this RCA 7" Dual-Screen Mobile DVD System. The dual-screen system comprises of one DVD player with built-in 7" LCD screen, and an additional 7" LCD monitor that can be connected to the DVD player's AV output (AV cable NOT included). Equipped with a car power adapter (12V-DC with dual outputs) and headrest mounting straps for use in any vehicle. The 7" LCD monitor may also be used with video game systems, camcorders and other AV products. Also included is a remote control (with battery).
RCA 7" Dual DVD Player:
- Plays DVDs, CDs and JPEGs
- DVD Player with 7" widescreen LCD (measured diagonally)
- Additional 7" LCD screen for dual-screen viewing
- Electronic skip protection for smooth playback
- Dual-output car power adapter
- Headrest mounting straps
- Full-function remote control — battery included
- Built-in speakers
- Headphone jacks for private listening
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.67|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.33 x 10.24 x 7.28|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- if you have the box & or receipt you may be able to return it, depending on what Walmart's policy is about returning electronics. I know that there is normally a time limit for some things.by kmarie134/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine did the exact same thing & I took it to the store without a receipt & they gladly exchanged it!by Lisha177112/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I was able to return it, but only within 15 days of the receipt, unless you have a warranty with it. Its usually 2 years, then you should be able to. If not, sorry, doubt it.by kirploink10110/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I purchased mine at Wal-mart. Wal-mart told me they would only take electronics back within 14 days. I called the manufacture and they told me I would have to pay the shipping if I wanted to sent the DVD back to them. I still have my receipt, too. So, to answer your question...you are stuck with a product that isn't worth a a darn.by NothappynTennessee7/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would try calling RCA to ask. I htink they only offer 90 days so I am glad I purchased the 1 yr plan. I seem to have bad luck with car DVD players. I am definitely buying the plan for these now on. I just filed a claim after owning mine 3 months.by Jennifer2086737/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this does not have a USB port.by ProudMom2BKAMJ4/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't believe there are any usb ports on the rca dvd players.by kmarie134/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This model does not have an USB input. The DRC99731U does have an USB input.by JerryPatRCA3/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Cold is generally not the problem. You must make sure the unit is not used in direct sunlight or left in the car on a hot day in the afternoon. Heat is more an issue than cold.by JerryPatRCA3/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've had it for 7 months, lived in El Paso, Tx. And Southern California in those 7months and the extreme heat and extreme cold have done no damage to it. I never take them out pf my car. I have a two door Honda accord so it's small, gets really hot and cold in summers and winters... product works just as good as the day i purchased the dvd playersby AyLove2Shop7/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?