About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The RCA 4-Way AV Switcher with S-Video lets you choose from four audio or video inputs at the touch of a button. Its intuitive interface allows for seamless switching without any disconnection or re-connection. This saves you time and makes the entire process easier. This RCA AV switcher does not need an external power supply. This is particularly helpful for those who use multiple gaming consoles and AV devices. In addition, this audio/video switcher supports S-video format so users can seamlessly port their computer screen output to a TV. The AV selector switch box integrates a standard 3.5mm headphone port on the front to which you can connect any regular pair of headphones or earbuds. This allows users to have a personal listening experience. The back panel of this RCA 4-Way AV Switcher with S-Video is neatly labeled so there is no confusion. Everyone can clearly see what goes where, which makes setup a breeze.
This selector is a good option for anyone who wants to hook up multiple gaming systems, CD players, satellite receivers, DVD players or other audio equipment.
RCA 4-Way AV Switcher with S-Video:
- Connects up to 4 A/V components to a TV
- RCA AV switcher allows for switching between components without disconnecting and reconnecting equipment
- Back panel of this audio/video switcher is labeled for easy identification
- Front headphone output
- 10 7/8" W x 4 7/8" H x 2 1/2" D
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.57|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.0 x 3.0 x 11.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Use the 3-color pronged cords (on both sides - red, yellow, white) to connect all of the devices to each other. One cord will connect the tv to the device, the other 2 cords will connect the dvd player and vcr to the device.by MsProEducator10/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes we did, we have our wii, playstation, dvd player, and vcr all hooked up to it.by Lexietommymommy7/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes this is what it is made for. Your TV connects to the output on the box and your dvd and vcr and maybe even a video game will get connected to the inputs on the box. To watch whatever on your tv your video selector must be engaged then just press the button on the box that is connected to the device you want to use. It will come on your screen and when your done just switch back to your Tv setting.by letthegamesbegin7/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Your dvd player and vcr go into one each of the inputs and the TV goes into the output. Switch between the inputs with the switches on the top of this box.by impatientcustomer4/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I plugged the RCA Box into my television using the Red Yellow White connection. I then plugged the separate components into the RCA box using the Red Yellow White cords that came with them. (you can by the cords at Walmart as well). You then click the button on top of the RCA box to select that component and turn on the component to use.by vscjroses7/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby claytons57/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- you can use the rca jacks and the rca cables thaqt come with dvd player and anything else you want to hook up useing video out on the dvd to video in on the audio/video switcher to the tv's video in then have the tv on video and it will work just fine!by myself27/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no it doesn'tby letthegamesbegin2/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby impatientcustomer2/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no this does not need power supplyby myself212/11/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Doesn't need a power source. Need to buy a double sided AV cable though.by OnLineShopperCA6/25/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it is simply a mechanical switchby timothys6875/31/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This item does NOT need a power source.by CharlesMTF12/17/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no it doesn'tby letthegamesbegin7/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No = you supply video/stereo cables with RCA connectors on the ends.by impatientcustomer7/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no this doesnt come with cables all you need is rca jacks and cables and if you owne a dvd or vhs player you have the cables already or you can buy them pretty cheap just about anywhere!by myself27/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, we had to buy a double sided AV cable. It cost about $7 at Home Depot.by OnLineShopperCA7/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no it doesn't come with any cables, you will probably need to buy one set of cables to go from the splitter to the TVby timothys6877/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This item comes with no cables.by CharlesMTF7/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?