About this item
The RCA 32" Class LED-LCD 720p 60Hz HDTV, LED32B30RQ provides an amazing HD entertainment experience. It has plenty of inputs for all of your audio and video sources with two HDMI ports for a Blu-ray player and other HD devices.
Note: You must have a source of HD programming in order to take full advantage of the RCA 32" HDTV. Contact your local cable or satellite TV provider for details on how to upgrade.
RCA 32" Class LED-LCD 720p 60Hz HDTV, LED32B30RQ:
- 32" LED panel
With a 1366 x 768 resolution
- True 16:9 aspect ratio
View your movies as the director intended
- Wide 176-degree vertical and 176-degree horizontal angles
See a clear picture from anywhere in the room
- Built-in digital tuner
Watch digital broadcasts, including HDTV programs where available
- High brightness of 400cd/m2 with 6.5 ms response time
Place your TV anywhere
- 3,500:1 dynamic contrast ratio
- HDMI Inputs: 2
Enjoy a superior HD experience with HDMI one cable solution
- 31.5" screen measured diagonally from corner to corner
- Wall mountable
TV stand sold separately. See all TV stands.
TV mount sold separately. See all TV mounts.
|Response Time:||6.5 ms|
|Tv Technology:||LCD , LED|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||18.65|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||29.3 x 6.9 x 19.6|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Side. Left side if you're looking at the screen.by Iceman035/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (32) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- ports are on the sideby crazyaboutadeal5/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All jacks are on left side power cord is on the right.by scoot24/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The ports are split between the side and back on this TV.by CommunityAnswer3/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- right side if you are facing the screenby senorj5/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- sideby Wiegels4/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe it will work fine as a computer monitor, as long as you have a DVI out from your computer. There is no PC input, but there is a shared HDMI/DVI input. There are also RCA audio inputs (the red and white) to go along with the Composite video inputs (the red, blue, and green).by Iceman035/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (26) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- If the computer has an HDMI interface then yes it can hook up to the television.by CommunityAnswer5/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby crazyaboutadeal1/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it can be used as a computer monitor.by scoot24/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. I was able to use it as a monitor using hdmi.by Miro34/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it can via the HDMI input on the rear of the TV.by tsquale4/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (15) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, not directly. As I've said in answering other questions, this TV works fine with a Roku or other streaming device, but it has no ethernet port or built-in wifi.by Iceman035/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (20) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No. This is not a SMART TV, and it has no built-in wireless or ethernet port. However, it works perfectly with my PS3 and Roku 3 for streaming Netflix, Hulu Plus, and other apps. In my opinion the Roku is the best way to go for internet content--blu ray players with built in wifi and internet apps lose connection, don't stream well, and have a limited number of apps (I've had 3 of them and returned them all). The Roku has hundreds of internet apps and never loses my wifi connection. The PS3's wifi connection is also superb, but it has a limited number of internet apps (i.e. no Pandora).by Iceman035/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (13) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No !!! The TV I have does not have any connection for internet and its not a (smart) tv.by MusicMan5/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes but you will need to connect thru a streaming box if your intent is to go out to the net and bring in content.by drbobs5/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It appears that this can be connected to your computer with the HDMI outlet on the TV - just saw this question was answered by the pg 2 question "can this be used as a monitor?" - the answer was yes by 6 people so I am sure you can connect but I guess I don't know why you want to go thru the router when direct connect to PC would be easier.by lcarothers4/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?