About this item
This Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Hair Color transforms naturally dark hair in just one easy step. Even brunettes can become blondes with luminous, vibrant tones. Its bleach-free technology lightens up to four levels without giving off brassiness. This permanent hair color has an ampoule of grapeseed oil, so it not only colors but also nourishes your locks. Its non-drip formula spreads easily and smells wonderful. This Garnier Nutrisse hair color is infused with avocado, olive and shea that work together to give you silky, shiny, soft and healthy-looking results. It is also available in other color options.
Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Permanent Hair Color:
- Ultra-luminous, ultra-vibrant blondes
- Bleach-free lightening technology for dark hair lightens up to 4 levels without brassiness
- Silky, shiny, nourished hair
- Transforms even dark hair
- Ultra-reflective tones
- Color creme with an ampoule of grapeseed oil
- Infused with three fruit oils: avocado, olive and shea
- Non-drip formula spreads easily and smells wonderful
- Garnier Nutrisse hair color nourishes and colors in 1 simple step
- Available in various color options
Haircolor can cause an allergic reaction which, in certain rare cases,can be severe. Therefore, you must follow these precautions: do not useif: you have already had a reaction To a haircolor product. You have asensitive, itchy or damaged scalp. If you have a tattoo, the risks Of anallergic reaction may be increased. Perform a skin allergy test 48 hoursbefore each use Of this product. Remember To buy your product 2 daysahead Of time. Avoid contact Of this product with eyes And skin. Ifproduct gets into eyes, rinse immediately. Wear gloves provided in kit.Thoroughly rinse hair after application. Do not use over compound hennaor progressive color. Wait at least 14 days after bleaching, relaxing orperming before coloring. Keep product out Of the reach Of children. Donot apply on children. This product contains Ingredients which may causeskin irritation on certain individuals And a preliminary test accordingto accompanying directions should first be made. This product must notbe used for dyeing the eyelashes or eyebrows; To do so may causeblindness.
Nutrisse Colorant: Aqua/Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Deceth-3, Propylene Glycol, Laureth-12, Ammonium Hydroxide, Oleth-30, Lauric Acid, Hexadimethrine Chloride, Glycol Distearate, 1-Hydroxyethyl 4,5-Diamino Pyrazole Sulfate, Ethanolamine, Polyquaternium-22, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, 4-Amino-2-Hydroxytoluene, Ci 77891/Titanium Dioxide, 5-Amino-6-Chloro-O-Cresol, P-Aminophenol, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Metabisulfite, Dimethicone, Pentasodium Pentetate, P-Phenylenediamine, Carbomer, Parfum/Fragrance. F.I.L. C38634/1. Fruit Oil Concentrate: Vitis Vinifera/Grape Seed Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone. F.I.L. D1108/3. Rinse-Out Conditioner: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Esters, Amodimethicone, Parfum/Fragrance, Methyl Paraben, Persea Gratissima Oil/Avocado Oil, Trideceth-6, Citric Acid, Linalool, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Cetrimonium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol. F.I.L. D34953/4. Nutrisse Developer: Aqua/Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide Mea, Ceteareth-25, Glycerin, Pentasodium Pentetate, Sodium Stannate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Phosphoric Acid. F.I.L. D12836/18.
Store between 50 And 80 F.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.75|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.0 x 3.13 x 3.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- bright red!by An anonymous customer3/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- More of a bright red. DO NOT go by the pictures on the box.by LyndsiLove2/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My hair is a medium to dark brown, and for me the color turned out like a red velvet cupcake, but darker. It's vibrant when in the sun/lights, other than that it usually just appears dark.by Brooklyn957/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you have a medium reddish-brown color, the final color should be pretty close to the one on the box.by mercedes1178/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It will look about like the color on the box,perhaps slightly more vibrant. It does not fade as fast as most reds do.by RainbowMistress6/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you are going to have very Dark Burgundy with some red mixed color the color is great for the brown hair.but the prolem is this color will not last you long sorry.by CaliHappyGirl6/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. If my hair is dyed black, but it has faded to dark brown, will this hair dye still make my hair the color on the box?
- Yes it will still be the color on the box :)by Daniellethemarvel11/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes and for a deeper color I left it on for about 5-7 extra min.by synangel7/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes,it will still turn a beautiful dark-ish red.by RainbowMistress3/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- this will give you the color darker then showing on the Box.I used this on my Hair,It stays only for 2 weeks on your hair.everytime you wash your hair the water will run red red red.just to let you no.I will never ever use this Hair color again.by CaliHappyGirl11/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine turned out a super cool red. R2by An anonymous customer4/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is purple/redby An anonymous customer3/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it does not! I thought it would but instead it is more a bright red with more red and orangish colors than the deep redish purple color.by LyndsiLove2/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has a semi purplish undertone that you see more in bright sunlight but is not so noticeable you would get in trouble at work (I work in a doctors office and the doctors love it).by Daniellethemarvel11/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?