Customers also viewed these products
Consider these popular products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
R.U.S.E. is a one-of-a-kind real-time strategy game that allows players to bluff their enemies to lead their nation to victory, controlling the action using views that range seamlessly from the heart of the battlefield to the full theatre of war. Players will be plunged into the action thanks to the exclusive IRISZOOM Engine which offers an intuitive interface that allows for smooth, rapid transitions from a birds-eye view of the entire conflict, down into the heat of the battle and vice versa. In R.U.S.E., players use their brain as the ultimate weapon, fighting a war of perception, where the ability to deceive and mislead the enemy determines success. A first in a strategy game, R.U.S.E. reinvigorates the genre by using deception to give new-found depth to the game play.
- Dimension: Dimension is one of the fundamental aspects of R.U.S.E. The IRISZOOM Engine displays maps a hundred times larger than in traditional RTS games, which makes raises strategy to an unprecedented scale and gives deception a lot more depth. With the zoom, you are able to both command your units as a chief-in-command and manage your troops at a tactical level as a ground officer, for example by deploying a fake offensive on your opponents HQ while carefully hiding your infantry in villages to ambush the surrounding tanks.
- Deception: Deception is the essence of R.U.S.E.s gameplay, just as it is the core of warfare: deception techniques such as espionage, decoys and radio silence played an essential role during World War II and continue to figure in modern conflicts. R.U.S.E. features deception cards also known as ruses that let you apply a deception technique to a specific sector in the map. The ruses are split into three categories :
- Reveal: these ruses such as the Spy Plan or Decryption are useful in order to understand or uncover your enemys actions.
- Hide: the Radio Silence or Camouflage Net will let you hide your troops or buildings from your opponents radar.
- Fake: the last category of ruses is used to trick your enemy, to make him believe what you want him to believe. The Decoy Offensive simulates an attack to confuse your adversary.
- Multiplayer: Because fooling real people is the ultimate thrill, multiplayer plays a critical part in the R.U.S.E. experience.
- ESRB Rating: TEEN with Mild Language, Use of Tobacco, and Mild Violence
|Is Online Multiplayer Available:||Y|
|Video Game Platform:||PlayStation 3|
|Is Downloadable Content Available:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||33427|
|Subgenre:||Real Time Strategy|
|Genre:||Strategy & Role-Playing|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1040579|
|Publisher:||Ubisoft Entertainment SA|
|Required Peripherals:||Controller (Rumble)|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.00 x 0.50 x 7.50 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.