About this item
Help your heart out with Qunol Ultra CoQ10 M Mg Softgels Dietary Supplement - 30 Ct. CoQ10 (Coenzyme Q10) is a naturally occurring nutrient that works in the body's electron transport system. CoQ10 regulates the flow of oxygen moving in and out of the mitochondria, which are the cells' power plants. This dietary supplement could help to boost energy levels, strengthen and protect the heart and blood vessels, enhance the immune system and protect against free radical damage. Like all muscles, the heart needs adequate energy to contract, and CoQ10 facilitates the production of that energy. In those with coronary heart disease, supplementation may reduce the frequency of angina episodes and increases the amount of physical exercise that a person can perform before developing angina pain. Tissues that need the largest amounts of CoQ10, like the heart, are those that require the most energy.
Qunol Ultra CoQ10 M Mg Softgels Dietary Supplement - 30 Ct:
- Dietary supplement can help boost energy levels, strengthen and protect the heart and blood vessels
- CoQ10 may reduce the frequency of angina episodes
- 30 count
- 100% natural CoQ10
Supplement Facts. Serving Size: 1 Softgel. Amount Per Softgel, % Daily Value: Vitamin E (As D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate USP/NF) 150 Iu, 500%. Coenzyme O10 (Ubidecarenone USP), 100 Mg, *. Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Polysorbate 80, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Purified Water, Hydroxylated Lecithin, Annatto Seed Extract. Contains Soy. Free Of: Starch, Sugar, Yeast, Wheat, Milk Products. No Preservatives, No Artificial Flavors Or Synthetic Colors. *Daily Value Not Established.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.5 x 3.0 x 5.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl) 150IU Coenzyme Q10 (ubidecarenone USP Grade) 100mgby satisfiedman12/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Look at this link: http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?Prodid=11602322&Ne=4000000&eCat=BC|589&N=4048051&Mo=5&No=2&Nr=P_CatalogName:BC&cat=90940&Ns=P_Price|1||P_SignDesc1&lang=en-US&Sp=C Supplement Facts: Serving Size: 1 Softgel Amount Per Softgel - % Daily Value: Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate USP/NF) 150 IU - 500%, Coenzyme Q10 Ubiquinone (USP Grade) 100 mg - *. *Daily Value not established. Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Purified Water, Polysorbate 80, Hydroxylated Soy Lecithin, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Annatto Seed Extract, and Soybean Oil (traces from natural sources).by job499912/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (9) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No they are not the same. Ubiquinol is the correct form that enhances absorbency. qunol coq10 is NOT the same as ubiquinol http://coq10wellness.com/best-coq10by Joe58712/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I was wondering the same thing, but the spec say it is 100% natural CoQ10, so I don't think it is ubiquinol.by hs3054011/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- Most CoQ10 supplements come in the form of Ubidecarenone, which your body must then convert to Ubiquinol in order to utilize it. As with many processes, this isn't efficient, so you lose some of the benefit as the conversion takes place. This is especially true because Ubidecarenone is only fat soluble, so in order for your body to convert it, it has to be taken with a meal that contains fat. The Qunol contains CoQ10 in the form of Ubiquinol, meaning that your body does not have to convert it... it can simply put it to use, so no benefit is lost and you don't have to take it with a meal containing fat in order for it to be effective. You can take it with water and it will do it's job. Hope that helps!by KCatty4/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (27) (3)Was this answer helpful?