About this item
The QuikShade Weekender provides comfortable shade for up to 12 people. This straight-legged canopy features a stiffer-grade steel that adds more strength to the fully-assembled, powder-coated canopy frame. The new ergonomic push-pin sliders and leg extenders, and bearings in the eve joints make set-up and take-down a breeze. The durable canopy top is woven with Aluminex to help block harmful UV rays. Multiple height adjustments allow you to tackle multiple sun angles. An easy rolling, wheeled storage bag is included.
QuikShade Weekender, 100 sq ft, Forest Green:
- Provides comfortable shade for up to 12 people
- Straight-legged canopy
- Features a stiffer-grade steel that adds more strength
- Fully-assembled powder-coated canopy frame
- Ergonomic push-pin sliders and leg extenders
- Bearings in the eve joints
- Durable canopy top is woven with Aluminex
- Blocks harmful UV rays
- Multiple height adjustments
- Easy rolling wheeled storage bag included
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||70.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||120.0 x 119.0 x 119.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Do you have a Quik Shade 10'x10' weekender canopy only. I have the frame and only need the canopy. Thank You
- If Walmart doesn't you can order one from Bravo Sports directly. You'll have to supply them with your model# or type. I have purchased frame parts and a canopy from them and though they were a little slow at returning my e-mails at first, they did take care of me.by HarshHersh5/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?