QuikShade Summit 10'x10' Straight Leg Canopy with Awning(Khaki Top)
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The QuikShade Summit provides comfortable shade for up to 18 people. Using it's unique five-position articulating awning, the additional wall provides even more shade from varying sun angles. This straight-legged canopy features a stiffer-grade steel that adds more strength to the fully-assembled, powder-coated canopy frame. The new ergonomic Quik Latch sliders and leg extenders, and bearings in the reinforced eve joints make set-up and take-down a breeze. The durable canopy top is woven with Aluminex to help block harmful UV rays, and the Super Vents allow for more air flow at the top to push out hot air. Multiple height adjustments allow you to tackle multiple sun angles. An easy rolling, wheeled storage bag is included.
QuikShade Summit, 170 sq ft, Khaki Black:
- Provides comfortable shade for up to 18 people
- Unique 5-position articulating awning
- Straight-legged canopy
- Features a stiffer-grade steel
- Fully-assembled powder-coated canopy frame
- Ergonomic Quik Latch sliders and leg extenders
- Bearings in the reinforced eve joints
- Durable canopy top is woven with Aluminex
- Super Vents allow for more air flow
- Multiple height adjustments
- Easy rolling wheeled storage bag included
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||30.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||120.0 x 120.0 x 119.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. are the parts made of plastic or metal? thinking about buying this canopy, but dont want parts breaking off.
- All Metal with exception of extension controls and feet. They are replaceableby NervousChickens6/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The metal frame has plastic ends which we found broken when the canopy arrived via UPS. The plastic is not adequate for the heavy duty metal frame.by flanneryteam6/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Metal frame o k corner brackets plastic and easily brokenby Noshade6/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It’s metal and heavy duty plastic. Like a tent. The support legs are hallow metal and the support poles for the awning are like tent poles. There’s a 3 year warranty you can buy through Wal-Mart that will cover wear and tear or they’ll replace it if they cannot repair it. We bought it and I recommend it. It’s only $20.by ThermalSuccubus6/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Water resistant. Mainly a sun shade, open sides would not keep out driven rain in any case. Should protect your stuff in a light shower for a limited time.by NervousChickens6/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's tent material. If you touch it, water will most likely seep through the material. But if you have wind with rain, it will most likely get through the air vents some anyway. The awning has two mesh bands in it, so it won't keep you dry. I would assume it's OK for light rain, but don't expect it to hold up under heavy weather conditions.by ThermalSuccubus5/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?