Keep warm during the cold winter months with the QuietWear Thinsulate Mitten with Cuff. This product is designed to keep your hands warm no matter what the weather is like. The outside of the mitten is made of 100 percent split leather to keep the cold out while the polyester and rayon lining surrounds the hands in comfort. Whether it is a cool winter day after a snow storm or a day when the temperature drops below zero, this unit will help to keep your hands warm. The QuietWear Thinsulate Mitten with Cuff is made with 100 grams of Thinsulate insulation so moisture can escape while body heat stays in. Since Thinsulate is less water-absorbent than duck down, it helps to keep fingers from freezing when the temperatures drop. The Thinsulate leather gloves in rust come in a variety of sizes to fit a variety of people. Wear these mittens when you need to head outside to haul wood for the stove or to shovel the driveway. You are sure to stay warm and dry even in the cold and wet weather.
QuietWear Split-Leather Thinsulate Mitten with Cuff, Rust:
- Features Thinsulate insulation so moisture can escape
- 100 percent leather upper
- Split-leather mitten is made with 65 percent polyester and 35 percent rayon lining for comfort
- Care: Spot clean with cold water; no bleach; lay flat to dry
- Available in various sizes