Quick Camo Realtree Cap with Turkey Face Net
About this item
About this item
Don't let turkeys see you coming with this Quick Camo Realtree Cap with Turkey Face Net. An ideal camo cap for gun hunting with a face mask tucked up front, it is ready to drop down in seconds to cover your face. This hunting cap has reinforced eye openings and slits to fit sunglasses, and the mesh panels over the ears and mouth provide comfort and allow for ease of hearing. The adjustable Velcro back strap helps provide a comfortable fit for your hunting cap. The Quick Camo Realtree Cap with Turkey Face Net is made of 99 percent polyester, with the remaining 1 percent being spandex.
Quick Camo Realtree Cap with Turkey Face Net:
- Tucked up face mask quickly drops from cap in seconds
- Reinforced eye openings and slits for sunglasses
- Mesh panels over ears and mouth for comfort and hearing
- Adjustable Velcro back strap provides comfortable fit
- 99 percent polyester/1 percent spandex
- Spot clean only
- Dimensions: 8.5"L x 7.5"W x 5.0"H
- Model# WFQCK30
|Fabric Care Instructions:||Spot Clean|
|Fabric Content:||100% Polyester|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||6.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.5 x 7.5 x 5.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.