About this item
Watch your kids fly down steep terrain with style and brilliance on the Quest Mars "Slot Through" Downhill Style Performance Longboard Skateboard. It is what they need for either "bombing hills" or mastering various terrains as they cruise around town. The sturdy 7-ply all-cold climate hardwood maple deck handles challenge and looks sharp doing it. The distinctive open-wheel design of the 41" Quest skateboard ensures no "wheel bite" for optimal speed. This Mars pro-quality setup features a "Slot Through" truck that minimizes wind resistance and gives you a stable, low center of gravity for consistent forward thrust. "Reverse Kingpin" trucks keep riders in control as they navigate curves. The downhill skateboard has a mellow side as well, proving itself more than worthy of day-to-day transport with a wide, balanced ride and long-distance cruising capability.
Smooth and durable wheels keep kids rolling as long as you want. This amazing 41" Quest skateboard is smartly outfitted with precision ABEC 5 bearings.
Quest 41" Mars "Slot Through" Downhill Style Performance Longboard Skateboard:
- Open-wheel design ensures no "wheel bite" for optimal speed
- Sturdy 7-ply, all-cold climate, hardwood maple deck
- Smooth and durable 70mm x 51mm 80A wheels
- 6" lightweight yet durable aluminum trucks
- "Reverse Kingpin" trucks for stability and great handling on curves
- Downhill skateboard features precision ABEC 5 bearings
- Deluxe "Slot Through" truck minimizes wind resistance and ensures a stable, low center of gravity as well as easy tuning
|Age Start:||9 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||7.9|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||41.0 x 8.75 x 4.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.