Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Nurture your child's learning and creativity at an early age with toys like the Quercetti Daisy Maxi. This educational toy is purposely designed to have a large pegged base for little hands to handle more easily. The chunky pegs also come in bright colors and fun shapes to encourage your little one to get his hands on them. The large pieces are made of sturdy and soft PVC-free material with rounded edges, making them safe for very small children. This toddler toy can be inserted in the perforated flower-shaped board or piled up to create towers. The holes in the top allow for 3D building. This educational toy encourages creativity and enhances motor skills.
Quercetti Daisy Maxi:
- Age range: 12 months and up
- Large pegged base for little hands to handle more easily
- Chunky pegs come in bright colors and fun shapes
- Pegs are made of soft PVC-free material with rounded edges
- Holes in top of pegs allow for 3-D building
- Toddler toy can be inserted in the perforated flower-shaped board or piled up to create towers
- Sort and stack by color or shape
- Educational toy encourages creativity and enhances motor skills, as well as hones shape and color recognition
|Age Range:||0 - 12 Months|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||QA4160|
|Connector Type:||Tools / Pegs|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||13.50 x 3.00 x 11.50 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.