About this item
Classic cork bulletin board is highlighted by a warm, oak finish frame. Provides a familiar place to pin up memorable items and create an on-the-wall scrapbook.
Quartet Cork Bulletin Board, 2' x 3', Oak Frame:
- Bulletin board with natural cork surface
- Ideal for personal use at home
- 2' x 3' size is perfect for wall mounting
- Features a neutral, oak finish frame
- Cork is fully tackable; secure items with push pins or thumbtacks
- Flexible mounting allows board to hang vertically or horizontally
- Mounting hardware and quick step hanging instructions included
- 60-day warranty
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.376|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.0 x 35.875 x 24.125|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
- Thick enough to put a regular board pin into and be solid.by 228442/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The frame is 3/4" thick (I think this is in the product description). The board itself is about 1.4" thick, maybe 3/8" think. The frame is made from plastic and the board is a very thin layer of cork glued to a cardboard backing. There is no solid sheet backing the cardboard or cork. So, if you are worried about sticking pins right through to the wall, yes, it is possible if you press hard enough (which does need to be that hard to be honest).by ElitistNot12/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is described accurately in the listing as 2' x 3'by firewizzer2/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes the correct size is actually 2 feet by 3 feetby NikkiG8232/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?