Quartet Cork Bulletin Board, 2' x 3', Oak Frame
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Keep your important information and appointments visible with this Quartet Cork Bulletin Board. It features a frame that has a warm oak finish. The 2' x 3' bulletin board provides a useful place to pin up memorable items and create a scrapbook on the wall. It features a natural cork surface so you can secure items with push pins or thumbtacks. The flexible design allows you to hang the board vertically or horizontally. This item comes complete with mounting hardware and quick hanging instructions.
Quartet Cork Bulletin Board, 2' x 3', Oak Frame:
- Bulletin board with natural cork surface
- Ideal for personal use at home
- 2' x 3' size is ideal for wall mounting
- Features a neutral, oak finish frame
- Cork is fully tackable; secure items with push pins or thumbtacks
- Flexible mounting allows board to hang vertically or horizontally
- Mounting hardware and quick-step hanging instructions included
- Oak frame bulletin board with 60-day warranty
- Pin up memorable items, reminders and more
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.376|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.0 x 35.875 x 24.125|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The width on the Quartet Cork Bulletin Board is three feet wide.by CommunityAnswer8/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- About an inch.by 228448/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thick enough to put a regular board pin into and be solid.by 228448/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The frame is 3/4" thick (I think this is in the product description). The board itself is about 1.4" thick, maybe 3/8" think. The frame is made from plastic and the board is a very thin layer of cork glued to a cardboard backing. There is no solid sheet backing the cardboard or cork. So, if you are worried about sticking pins right through to the wall, yes, it is possible if you press hard enough (which does need to be that hard to be honest).by ElitistNot9/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is described accurately in the listing as 2' x 3'by firewizzer2/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes the correct size is actually 2 feet by 3 feetby NikkiG8232/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?