In Quantum Theory, there's only one goal - take down the Tower and exterminate the diablosis before infection spreads. As Syd, a shadowy warrior with a mysterious past, players will rip through armies of enemies to enter the "Living Tower" to take it down for good. Infected with a living substance known as the diablosis, the very battleground in which players launch their assault erupts into a shifting landscape of obstacles and unrelenting action. Using everything at their disposal, including a full armory of long-range and short-range weaponry, players will encounter a host of soldiers and creatures infected with the overpowering diablosis on their mission to rid the world of the crippling and rapidly spreading infection.
- Shape-Shifting Battlefield: Navigate through a dark fantasy world where the intense battleground surprises you with new and challenging obstacles by changing its form in real-time. It's up to players to use the constantly morphing environment to their advantage!
- Lethal Partnership: Syd and Filena, an AI-controlled partner, perform actions as a pair in order to overcome hurdles. Strategically perform combos for a more powerful, fierce attack against colossal enemies.
- Powerful Enemies: Enemies will employ similar team-based attacks used by players to outsmart, outgun and overpower anyone trying to destroy the tower.
- Online Action: Continue the adventure with your friends in numerous online modes, including Team Battle and Battle Royal modes.
- Distinctive Art Style: The mixture of organic and otherworldly technologies combine to form a surreal landscape filled with menacing architecture and locales.
- Deadly Weaponry: Use Syd's massive firearms to decimate enemies from afar, then move in close to use his powerful gauntlet. Filena obliterates her enemies using the legendary weapon "Lumiere" which transforms from sword form to an explosive long-range gun.
- ESRB Rating: MATURE with Blood and Gore, Strong Language, and Violence