About this item
The Quantum EXO Spinning Reel is an ideal addition to your fishing pole. It features an exoskeletal hybrid construction that combines a special, ultra-rigid aluminum alloy in load-bearing areas. It also includes a lightweight composite that reduces weight in non-critical locations by 50 percent. It's 38 percent stronger than magnesium and six times stronger than a graphite composite frame, so you can wrestle with the big fish in the lake or stream. It weighs only 6.9 oz - less than half a pound, and this Quantum fishing reel has a gear ratio of 5.2:1 and a line capacity of 150 yds/8 lbs. It has a maximum drag of 16 lbs and includes 10+1 bearings. This lightweight spinning reel will allow you to cast much easier without the added weight. The result is a further, more accurate cast, so you can enjoy going after the catch of the day.
Quantum EXO Spinning Reel:
- Exoskeletal hybrid construction
- Combines special, ultra-rigid aluminum alloy in load-bearing areas with lightweight composite
- Reduces weight in non-critical locations by 50 percent
- Lightest possible frame with no sacrifice in strength
- Gear ratio: 5.2:1
- I.P.T: 28"
- Line capacity: 150 yds/8 lb
- Max drag: 16 lbs
- Bearings: 10+1
- Lightweight spinning reel has a total weight of 6.9 oz - less than one-half pound
- Assembled dimensions: 4.0"H x 3.6"W x 5.0"L
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.7|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.0 x 3.55 x 4.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.