About this item
Quaker Oats Quick 1-Minute Oats:
- 100% natural whole grain
- Make it with milk for a boost of protein
- Vanishing oatmeal raisin cookie recipe under lid
100% Natural Whole Grain Quaker Quality Rolled Oats.
1 serving: 1/2 cup oats, 1 cup water (or milk), dash salt (optional).Heart healthy serving size: 3/4 up oats, 1-1/2 cups water (or milk),dash salt (optional). 2 servings: 1 cup oats, 1-3/4 cups water (ormilk), 1/8 tsp salt (optional). Stove top: boil water or milk And salt.Stir in oats. Cook about 1 minute over medium heat; stir occasionally.
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.25|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||16.5 x 12.25 x 7.2|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||25|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 3 G||4|
|Saturated Fat .5 G||2|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 0 Mg||0|
|Total Carboydrate 27 G||9|
|Dietary Fiber 4 G||15|
|Sugars 1 G|
|Protein 5 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 10,000by Slowcuddler2/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 18by preciousmuffin4/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The shipping weight on the label is 1.125 pounds.Multiply 1.125 pounds by 16 oz.in a pound and the answer is 18 ounces. there are 18 ounces in this package. Hope this helps. Love this oatmeal and sometimes a little cinnamon sprinkled on it taste even better.by hoblet9/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- noby preciousmuffin4/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The 42 oz size (big) container has 15 cups.by sweet4311/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- That's our 18oz. package, Lance.by Quaker Support Team7/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?