About this item
Looking for help taking weight off your mind? Quaker Maple Brown Sugar Weight Control Instant Oatmeal is a delicious way to help you lose weight. Research shows that people who ate Quaker Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal in 1.58 Oz Packets as part of a reduced calorie diet with moderate exercise lost weight. With 7 grams of protein and 6 grams of fiber, and whole grain oats, Quaker Maple Brown Sugar Weight Control Instant Oatmeal can help you feel satisfied.
Quaker Maple Brown Sugar Weight Control Instant 1.58 Oz Packets Oatmeal 8 ct:
- 7g protein: a good source of protein to help promote lean muscle mass
- 6g fiber: research shows that people who eat a diet higher in fiber tend to weigh less
- Whole grain: research shows that people who eat a diet rich in whole grains tend to weigh less
- Quaker Weight Control Instant Oatmeal is a smart choice because it has 50% less sugar that regular Quaker Apples & Cinnamon Oatmeal and it is made from whole grains
- The Quaker Weight Control Oatmeal 8 ct is one of over 250 smart choices made easy from Pepsico
- For details, visit www.smartspot.com
- 100% whole grain: 18g or more per serving
- Eat at least three one ounce equivalent (3 servings) of whole grains per day for fiber and overall health
- Each oatmeal packet contains a one ounce equivalent (1 serving) of whole grains
Use A Pot Holder For Hot Bowl Or Pot. Kids, If You Need Help, Ask An Adult.
Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Whey Protein Isolate, Maltodextrin, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Oat Flour, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Guar Gum, Caramel Color, Soy Lecithin, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Niacinamide, Vitamin A Palmitate, Reduced Iron, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride*, Riboflavin*, Thiamin Mononitrate*, Folic Acid*. *One of The B Vitamins. Contains Milk and Soy Ingredients.
Make With Hot Water Or Milk: Empty Packet Into Bowl. Add Up to 2/3 Cup Hot Milk Or Boiling Water, Stir. For Thicker Oatmeal, Use Less Water. For 2 Packets: Empty Packets Into Bowl. Add 1 1/3 Cups Hot Milk Or Boiling Water, Stir. Make In Microwave: Empty Packet Into Microwave-Safe Bowl. Add Up to 3/4 Cup Water Or Milk. Microwave On High 1 to 2 Minutes, Stir. For Thicker Oatmeal, Use Less Water. For 2 Packets: Empty Packets Into Microwave-Safe Bowl. Add 1 1/2 Cups Water Or Milk. Microwave On High 2 to 3 Minutes, Stir.
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.95|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||19.81 x 9.88 x 8.31|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||25|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 3 g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 0.50 g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 0 mg||0|
|Sodium 310 mg||13%|
|Potassium 150 mg||4%|
|Total Carboydrate 29 g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 6 g||23%|
|Sugars 1 g|
|Protein 7 g|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.