Quaker Cap'n Crunch Original Cereal, 20 oz
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Quaker Cap'n Crunch Cereal is a quick, delicious way for your child to start the day. Made with sweetened corn and oats, Cap'n Crunch Cereal has a taste that is appealing to kids of all ages. Each serving of Cap'n Crunch Cereal contains only 110 calories and 1 gram of saturated fat. Quaker Cap'n Crunch Cereal is also trans fat and cholesterol free. Each serving also contains 1 gram of dietary fiber. Combine it with milk and a glass of juice for a complete breakfast meal. This box contains 20 oz of Cap'n Crunch Original Cereal.
Quaker Cap'n Crunch Original Cereal, 20 oz:
- 110 calories;
- 1g sat fat, 4% DV;
- 200mg sodium, 8% DV;
- 12g sugars
- Sweetened corn & oat cereal
- Trans fat and cholesterol free
- One gram of dietary fiber
- Contains folic acid
Ingredients: Corn Flour, Sugar, Oat Flour, Brown Sugar, Coconut Oil, Salt, Niacinamide*, Yellow 5, Reduced Iron, Zinc Oxide, Yellow 6, Thiamin Mononitrate*, BHT (A Preservative), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride*, Riboflavin*, Folic Acid*.
Explore this item
|Zinc Dvp 2:||30|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.17|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.7 x 8.06 x 12.75|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||15|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 1.5 G||2|
|Saturated Fat 1 G||4|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 200 Mg||8|
|Potassium 50 Mg||1|
|Total Carbohydrate 23 G||8|
|Dietary Fiber 1 G||3|
|Sugars 12 G|
|Protein 1 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This item is NOT gluten free. There is chance of cross contamination which doesn't allow Quaker to list it as gluten free. I don't know why Walmart has it listed as gluten free if the maker admits it is not. I was excited because I miss this cereal. Good thing I checked the website first!!! As follows: "The oats we buy are handled and transported in bulk by our suppliers. Cross contact can occur if the oats are grown in fields or transported in vehicles that once contained other grains. Since the kernels of the other grains are similar in size, shape and color to the oat kernel, it is almost impossible to separate them. Although wheat, rye and barley are not part of the ingredients in Cap’n Crunch there is the possibility that they could contain trace amounts of these grains. For these reasons, we don’t label these products gluten free."by KellyMae8/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- mines don't but they do have them I think maybe check them outby anne587/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Priscilla. Based on the way these ingredients are stored there can be some cross contact of gluten containg grains. Since gluten sensitive consumers can't handle even trace amounts, we don't reccomed eating it.by Quaker Support Team1/13/2015Written by a verified representative from Quaker Support TeamWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?