Q-See QT426-811-5 16-Channel H.264 DVR Surveillance System with 8-Indoor/Outdoor Night Vision Cameras
About this item
About this item
The Q-See DVR Surveillance System features real-time CIF recording or D1 recording at a lower frame rate, remote Internet monitoring and mobile surveillance through cell phones with Windows Mobile Pro, Symbian OS, iPhones, iPads, Android, and Blackberry on 3G networks. H.264 compression on the Q-See security system allows for maximum storage and little loss of quality, while recording video onto the supplied hard disk drive. This 8-camera security system can simultaneously display live footage, record and play back, connect via network, back up without any recording loss, and save files on the pre-installed 500GB hard drive. The Q-See security system comes with 8 color CMOS cameras.
Q-See QT426-811-5 16-Channel H.264 DVR Surveillance System with 8-Indoor/Outdoor Night Vision Cameras:
- H.264 compression
- Real time recording on each channel of the Q-See security system
- D1 recording for larger image at lower frame rate
- Triplex technology
- USB mouse function to easily navigate menus
- USB port for back to USB flash drive or USB hard drive
- Mobile phone surveillance with Win Mobile Pro, Symbian OS, iPhones, iPads, Android and Blackberry on 3G networks
- VGA port for viewing flexibility
- 4 audio inputs and 1 audio output
- Pre-installed 500GB hard drive
- 8 color CMOS cameras with 40' of night vision
- 60' cable with each camera for flexible installation
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||25.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||17.5 x 13.0 x 12.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The DVR can save space by only recording when there is motion. You can choose what aria for motion detection.by redracer10111/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby Centrum11/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?