Consider these popular products
- $159.99 List price $289.99Save $130.00
- $175.09 Was $189.00Save $13.91
- from $36.66
- $99.99 List price $169.99Save $70.00
- $456.11 Was $514.99Save $58.88
- $41.98 Was $44.48Save $2.50
- $8.99 Was $9.88Save $0.89
- Rollbackfrom $10.70
Q-See QSDS3612D Surveillance Camera
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Keep an eye on what is going on at your home or business with this Q-See QSDS3612D Weatherproof Surveillance Camera. This Q-See Surveillance Camera is designed for use either indoors or outdoors to allow you to monitor the premises where you need it the most. The night-time surveillance camera features 27 IR LEDs for visibility of up to 40' in the dark. It uses a 1/4" Sony CCD image sensor with a 3.6mm lens. This camera comes with 60' of cable to give you more options on where to install it. Installation is easy, so you can quickly have it in operation.
Q-See QSDS3612D Surveillance Camera:
- Weatherproof (indoor/outdoor use)
- 1/4" Sony CCD image sensor
- 420 TV lines resolution
- 27 Infrared LEDs
- 3.6mm lens
- 40' night vision
- 60' of cable included for flexible installation
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.0 x 8.6 x 2.6|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Pertaining to a 36 led security camera with no audio....What is the specifications on the A/C adapter?
- Hi the power adapter included is a 12v/500ma.by QseeProductExpert6/17/2013Written by a verified representative from QseeProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A DVR would be needed to connect the cameras into so they can record. Also if you would like to see the footage of the video being recorded you can always view them by hooking up a monitor to the DVR unit.by QseeProductExpert7/24/2013Written by a verified representative from QseeProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?