Check out these related products
- $29.69 List price $39.95Save $10.26
- $8.16 List price $14.98Save $6.82
- $10.88 List price $19.98Save $9.10
- $14.99 List price $24.98Save $9.99
- $32.38 List price $39.95Save $7.57
- $17.39 List price $29.95Save $12.56
- $16.90 List price $24.95Save $8.05
- $14.35 List price $29.95Save $15.60
- $12.89 List price $19.97Save $7.08
- $11.59 List price $19.94Save $8.35
- $25.37 List price $39.95Save $14.58
- $14.79 List price $24.95Save $10.16
- $15.00 List price $26.95Save $11.95
Consider these popular products
- from $6.25
- $11.99 List price $19.98Save $7.99
- from $3.74
- $5.00 List price $14.98Save $9.98
- $10.19 List price $14.98Save $4.79
- from $5.00
- $3.99 Was $5.54Save $1.55
- $17.57 List price $26.99Save $9.42
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
An unwitting superheroine has an unusual way of dealing with those who have earned her wrath in a sci-fi tinged action drama from Japan. Junko (Akiko Yada) is a woman in her early twenties who discovers she has a remarkable power -- she can set things on fire with the powers of her mind. Junko's fire-starting talent most frequently manifests itself when she's angry or upset, so when Kazuki (Hideaki Ito), her boyfriend's younger sister, is kidnapped and murdered by thugs who produce violent porn videos, Junko literally gets fired up, targeting gang leader Kogure (Hidenori Tokuyama) for some high-temperature street justice. Much to her surprise, however, Junko learns that there's more to Kazuki's murder than she ever imagined; she also discovers she's not the only one with pyrokinetic abilities. Krosufaia was directed by Shusuke Kaneko, who had previous experience with flaming creatures, having directed several films starring the jet-propelled turtle Gamera. ~ Mark Deming, All Movie Guide.
Interview with director Shusuke Kaneko, Shusuke Kaneko audio commentary, Trailers, Enhanced anamorphic widescreen format, Biographies of cast and crew, The Making of Special Effects.
|Actors:||Kaori Momoi, Toshiyuki Nagashima|
|Studio & Production Company:||Media Blasters|
|Record Label:||Tokyo Shock|
|Digital Video Formats:||DVD|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.50 x 0.50 x 7.40 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.